Reviews for Of Nightmares
abilouw chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
This is a sad chapter :( will you be continuing this?
TMR4Athena chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
it's a green botton and i think the story is wicked so far
McGonagallFan chapter 6 . 3/13/2009
Please update soon. I really like this story and I really think that you should continue writing it. I'm looking forward to reading what happenes next.
thatsall chapter 6 . 9/15/2007
Please continue soon!
thedeejayy chapter 6 . 8/7/2007
good story!

always wanted to read more about McGonagall, she's one of my favourite characters!

keep it up!
minniequill chapter 6 . 9/19/2006
Are you ever going to continue this story. You should as it is excellent. Please consider it
GreenEyedDayDreamer chapter 6 . 7/15/2006
awo. THats sad. I feel really bad. I really am having A hard time following the plot but i will get easier right? I love this story. Kepp at it.
GreenEyedDayDreamer chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
awesome first chapter.
Ebony Starstorm chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
How could you! Write something that good, then leave it! Again, how could you!
MelLeigh chapter 5 . 6/28/2005
great so far! Update soon!
tabbystripes chapter 6 . 1/3/2005
its great i am waiting for chapter 7
Lady Helen chapter 6 . 12/21/2004
you started off really good, it went a bit funny in the middle with all the jumping around time, maybe u should spread it out a little so there isn't so much information packed in to one chapter? just a suggestion! but it is definatlye picking up! please continue! :)
seraphinn chapter 6 . 12/10/2004
Please write more
tabbystripes chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
dont you think minerva is a little to old fo her to be hermione's mom i mean she's 70 well atleast its not romance between them ew!

the story is good if you forget about minerva's age and all that it would be great if minerva was younger you could have made her her grandmother maybe her mother was a squib and didn't tell hermione that but it you'r story the story is great is you dont count minerva's age , but why should i interfere it is you'r story but it is GREAT.
seraphinn chapter 6 . 10/9/2004