Reviews for Opposites Always Attract
sailorangelmoon1 chapter 1 . 5/18
Love this
TheSailorette chapter 9 . 4/20
I really like how simple and sweet this story is. I know you wrote it a long time ago but it is still good. Your writing style has defiantly improved from this story to where you are now but this is still some amazing writing compared to some other stuff I've read (not yours). lol keep up the good work. I love your work as always!
FireStorm1991 chapter 9 . 6/24/2015
Okay, so the story got better as it went through. It wasn't that bad :)
sphekie chapter 9 . 3/14/2012
Amazing story! I'm glad they r together and its was sweet scene when he admit he want to be with her. Great job on this!
sphekie chapter 8 . 3/14/2012
Omg! He kill himself to protect botan..he better live! This can't end like this.
sphekie chapter 7 . 3/14/2012
Yea! She kiss him! Go botan! !

He better come back normal!
sphekie chapter 6 . 3/14/2012
So, when r they gonna kiss? Man, hiei don't know he has feeling for her yet..I thought he was smart. J/K ;p
sphekie chapter 5 . 3/14/2012
That was cute scene between Botan/hiei playing in the park. I'm trying to read the whole chapters before goin to bed.
sphekie chapter 4 . 3/14/2012
What hiei want from her? I'm curious to think maybe a kiss from her.. who know..going to see what happen next.
sphekie chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
Haha hiei! He was jealous that the guy touch botan hand..he don't know yet that he having a crush on her.

I like the comedy in here..it make me laugh reading this chapter.
sphekie chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
So what does orb do?

Good chapter so far.
sphekie chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
My first time reading this anime..

Wow hiei dead that fast. How will he come back to life?
Anouk Chizatz chapter 9 . 7/5/2011
omg loved ur story it was awesome..plus ur conversation wit jin and touya was the best part loved ur story n yet again u manage to pull of the greatest yu yu hakuso fanfic loved it morely i love u for ur writing :D 3
Green Sea Blossom chapter 9 . 9/25/2009
This story was good! Love your fanfics~!.
myster chapter 9 . 6/11/2008
it was so cute i read this fic like 6 times and it still makes wanna read it again(this is my first time reveiwing it though)plz write more fic :)