Reviews for Opposites Always Attract
sphekie chapter 9 . 3/14/2012
Amazing story! I'm glad they r together and its was sweet scene when he admit he want to be with her. Great job on this!
sphekie chapter 8 . 3/14/2012
Omg! He kill himself to protect botan..he better live! This can't end like this.
sphekie chapter 7 . 3/14/2012
Yea! She kiss him! Go botan! !

He better come back normal!
sphekie chapter 6 . 3/14/2012
So, when r they gonna kiss? Man, hiei don't know he has feeling for her yet..I thought he was smart. J/K ;p
sphekie chapter 5 . 3/14/2012
That was cute scene between Botan/hiei playing in the park. I'm trying to read the whole chapters before goin to bed.
sphekie chapter 4 . 3/14/2012
What hiei want from her? I'm curious to think maybe a kiss from her.. who know..going to see what happen next.
sphekie chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
Haha hiei! He was jealous that the guy touch botan hand..he don't know yet that he having a crush on her.

I like the comedy in here..it make me laugh reading this chapter.
sphekie chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
So what does orb do?

Good chapter so far.
sphekie chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
My first time reading this anime..

Wow hiei dead that fast. How will he come back to life?
Anouk Chizatz chapter 9 . 7/5/2011
omg loved ur story it was awesome..plus ur conversation wit jin and touya was the best part loved ur story n yet again u manage to pull of the greatest yu yu hakuso fanfic loved it morely i love u for ur writing :D 3
Green Sea Blossom chapter 9 . 9/25/2009
This story was good! Love your fanfics!.
myster chapter 9 . 6/11/2008
it was so cute i read this fic like 6 times and it still makes wanna read it again(this is my first time reveiwing it though)plz write more fic :)
Kitten-the-Wolf chapter 9 . 5/6/2008
That was a really fun story to read. Thank you for the work you put into it.
Hiei'sAngel101 chapter 9 . 5/18/2007
Aww! This was awesome, going into my favorites. :) Lol, and I definitely love how Hiei can make a confession of love into an insult sweatdrop
Sarah Victoria Cullen chapter 9 . 3/29/2007
yep...pretty darn good! Sorry that I didn't review the other chapters...I just wanted to read the fic. i do love it though.

*smiles* love the ending.