Reviews for Lunacy
silverflight8 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Ah! So beautiful! I especially like the way you use dashes, the way that it disjoints your writing just a little; it fits the dreamy night perfectly. The descriptions are all just right-detailed without excess floweriness. The only thing is, where Alexandra joins Luna, it gets confusing as to who you're referring to. The "not-[adjectives]" are a bit awkward as well-maybe look into synonyms? Gorgeous piece, though. Thanks for posting.
Servant of K-sama chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Is Luna a Mage?
Pray for me. Pray chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
I haven't read/watched Vamoire the masquerade, but I still like this fic a lot. There's this mysterious feeling all through the fic, and the mention of Lupin was a good ending. I think Alexandra and Luna are perfect companions on a dark night, even though I have no idea who Alexandra is.
Servant of K-sama chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Side-note; Voldemort looks disturbingly similar to Tzimisce.
Bagge chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Really good portrait of Luna. She is calm, polite, knowing, respectful but most of all sure of herself. She does not taunt the blind ones, but she does not let them change her view of her world. Alexandra is the perfect friend for Luna. As lonly as she, and as crazy (if yet, as you point out, by blood rather than the moon). They can share certain things no one else could understand.

Alexandra is real, as you state in your white wolf summary. But this fic would be just as good even if she wasn't.

Nice mention of Lupin in the end. I thought at the start of the fic that you would make Luna a werewolf. I suppose Lupin could have a few things to say about Alexandra...

"it would not do to disturb this Lady Luna, or is it she herself?"
sharksteeth chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
Wow... this is amazing! Definitely going on my favourites. You really have a way with words - the wording was *fantastic*. I loved it, keep it up!