Reviews for Hopes and Fears
Starr484 chapter 7 . 1/1/2005
Crazy but I loved it!
Rebecca Steven Taylor chapter 7 . 8/15/2004
perfect. and very clever. and exciting. and funny (naked uma thurman working out, and not mary steenbergen)
Rebecca Steven Taylor chapter 2 . 8/15/2004
isn't it annoying how they called her dr smith then changed her name to brightman? and she certainly is cold..daniel's name is right. btw, very nicely writeen..i've run out of superlatives. but it's 1.30 am here, and i can't leave your stuff and go to bed..should you tell you something
Angel of Fire SG1 chapter 7 . 8/12/2004
AW that's SO SWEET!

So cute! Cool fan fic!

I'm addicted to ur fan fics but I have to go to sleep...damn sleep...

Will come back tomorrow & read the rest :D:D!
SG1-Fanfic chapter 7 . 6/16/2004
Great story!
MillionMoments chapter 7 . 5/17/2004
aw, what a sweet ending, well I think its the ending, I got a bit confused last chapter, really couldn't figuire out what was going on. But who cares with such a sweet ending like that?
jessmerrick chapter 7 . 5/16/2004
Perfect ending...arm around the shoulders. Me thinks they should end the show kinda like that. Maybe go a little further.
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 7 . 5/16/2004
Awesome chapters. I can't wait to read more.
sandy chapter 7 . 5/16/2004
Great story. I love aliens coming thru the gate to earth. And your scenario was very creative. Chapter five was especially amusing, with the Jello and Uma.
Thanks.
MillionMoments chapter 5 . 5/16/2004
lol! I will be carrying this one but I can't now, but well done its well good.
MillionMoments chapter 4 . 5/16/2004
ok, I'm guessing that now Jack is infected to, are they seeing each others memories as well, this is exciting, thank goodness you put up the next chapter as well!
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 5 . 5/16/2004
Great chapters.
Lunar1 chapter 6 . 5/16/2004
This is fast turning into the only fic I have ever wanted to remove from . And it started so well! *Sighs*
Oh well.
I think I'll go back and finish 'The Last Time.'
Thank you for all your kind reviews.
Lynn chapter 5 . 5/16/2004
Ok, I'll admit I am a little confused, but your fics are always so good, so I am here till the end. I am curious to see what is going on with Sam & Jack.
charlie-sjer chapter 3 . 5/15/2004