Reviews for Songs for the YGO Characters
MissingExodus chapter 2 . 10/14/2006
Hey! awesome chapter. Oh, and I have another suggestion for Ryou. The song 'Like You' form Evanescence's new cd 'The Open Door'. I imagine Ryou visited a graveyard and his sister Amane's grave. Just another suggestion! Good luck!
MissingExodus chapter 5 . 9/24/2006
Hi! I'm new, but awesome story! This suits Yami. I actually have visions of him when I listen to this song. A good one for Seto would be "Blvd. of Broken Dreams". It suits him. In my opinion, of course.
Aseret Kitsune chapter 5 . 2/12/2005
wow. this says Yami's feelings perfectly. it's really good. keep up the good work!
Sami chapter 5 . 2/3/2005
I loved Numb and I love anything by Evanescence! You rock! Your fics rock!

Love Sami.
dr fanmai lover chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
youer in luck i some aswome songings for yugi&feands satgrigrers-like me for aetmu

inmaeits-of desition form trsfomers-the moive

for mai iam-ok form kambmer&stromer form jem if an any jemtgm fans form superweek woodhave

the other-man for vaero for joy whan vaero waith mai
sweetchica55 chapter 4 . 9/20/2004
hey you know what, this is a great song fic, if you wanted to make it into a story then you could? both ways is the best, well email me back at

can't wait to chat to you

DemonAlphaWolfKidNE chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
littlesquid chapter 4 . 9/20/2004
;_; omfg! that is so beautiful romi! (sniffles and wipes tear from eye) u know i love that song as it is, but THAT made it all the better girl! you rock, you keep up dat good work on these fics! *hugs ya* u go sis!

HikariTo lazy to log in chapter 4 . 9/20/2004
X3 I love Whiskey Lullaby, 'specially since I heard Brad Paisley and Alison Krauss sing it, although I don't like most of Alison's songs, she and Brad should sing together more often.-
LadyBlueEyesWhiteDragon chapter 2 . 9/20/2004
cool :) btw a ring doesn't have corners!lol
littlesquid chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
romi _ girl this has to be one of the bestest song fics you've ever made! well other than "It's my party" _ i remember when we were talking about this in the car, and singing the song! . i had chills go down my spine when i sang ur version _ muy bueno chica! luv ya! lylas

Riku of Darkness chapter 3 . 7/15/2004
Aw... Poor Marik! Good integration of the song! Very original. I'd like to read more. I've got songfics swimming in the empty space I call my head. I hope you'll read them when they make an appearance.

Oh, I forgot to mention this previously. You're going to cook me, huh? Not if you can't catch me! *Re-establishs lock on Riku and disappears into the darkness*
Riku of Darkness chapter 2 . 7/15/2004
Not as effective as the last, I'm afraid. Like I said and likely to continue saying: Any bunch of lyrics can match a character, but the real skill is creating a story to suit it.
Riku of Darkness chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
I love it. It does encompass Marik well, doesn't it? One thing though, you have too much song focus. If that's all you coul think of, find a song where almost every line can pull out something. Try and write a story. Example: When Marik's having these thoughts, maybe have him looking into a mirror, combing through memories in angst and sadness. Have him breaking the mirror only to see his current state that his Yami has created etc. E-mail me if you want to chat.
M.L chapter 2 . 5/23/2004
These are the exact songs that I thought would go with these characters. A song that might go with Pegesus would be If Only Tears Could Bring You Back To Me.