Reviews for Very, Very Helpful
Old Emerald Eye chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Why can i totally see Dawn doing that? And why oh why do I suddenly have a vision of Giles smelling like a spice rack before the evenings through? :)(

To discontinue the questoning trend (sorry for talking like an encyclopeadia - habit) nice job. One might even go so far as to say somewhat amusing. ( Just read that last line in a british accent.)
-OEE :)
MBB chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
:-)
Certifiably Insane chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
Hey great story.
I loved these lines:
“He’s got away!
mispel chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
That was extremely funny. “so I brought anything that looked garlic-y
Gigi13 chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
once again, I enjoyed this fic as much as the others and I will be looking out for more. Dawn/Giles interaction is cool...also maybe some more Dawn/Angel stuff too?
gidgetgirl chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
Yes! Must have Dawn/Giles interaction! Please! Hehehehehehe... I want to see her driving him nuts.
Anyway, I think my favoirte part of this fic was the "vampire repellant... very dawn and much with the funny. I hope to see more little Dawn stories soon.
Dawn-Roberts chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
Ive read EVERY one of these lil dawn fics. And I love them. And if you write like a 12 year old, I look like the Queen of England with a bad nose job and a tutu. (In case your wondering, I don't)
I want to request something!
Umm. Well it's always seeming like your stories are in third person, but the Buffster is always the one being erked. Maybe you should try one showing how much Buffy can get on Dawn's nerves, or how/why Dawn envies her so much.
Also, I really liked the one where Dawn acted like Faith (forgive me for forgetting the title) and I think it would be funny if something like that happened with her and Cordelia. Lovely, vain, season 3 Cordy, of course.
Or Wes. A Dawn/Wes interaction would be great.
Wait! I just thought of a good one! Dawn/Oz interaction. Theyre isnt enough on here about my favorite dingo!
Again, great NON 12 YEAR OLD writing. Keep it up.