Reviews for A Yarn of Seymour's Ordeal
hairpin88 chapter 12 . 8/29/2013
I definitely did like this, and mos certainly won't come back for the other endings, lest they spoil the warm fuzzies I'm feeling now.
Swyn Song chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
You just gave me a mental image of Seymour in his underpants. I think I will see that mental image for the rest of my life.
Kyro chapter 12 . 4/17/2006
That was really a good read.. made me almost choke on a pizza while I was reading it too. Also, I think that the relationship actually seemed plausible, too. Keep up the writing, i like it!
hakame chapter 2 . 1/21/2006
Oh, holy aeons, Seymour has had this coming to him. You have officially made my night!

"You are wearing my pants."
BornfromDarkness chapter 13 . 1/13/2006
o! a RikkuX Seymour! nice to know this is pretty interesting they love each other how nice!
Cherry-sama chapter 13 . 11/11/2005
HOLY COW! This fic rocks! MORE! You must make MORE!

mandyfanforevr chapter 13 . 9/29/2005
Lucky I recognised the name of the story or I might have not thought to check it. Looking forward to the conclusion.. should be interesting!
Luv2Game chapter 13 . 9/28/2005
Hahaha! I actually enjoy this ending (or what's written of it) better than the romantic one. I mean, the romantic one is good, but so...not Seymour. Heh. Well, nice job, and I'll be looking for the next installment. .
Kita1 chapter 13 . 9/28/2005
It's about TIME! I was afraid you were done! I hope the next update isn't nearly as long in coming. Please don't keep your loyal fans waiting again!
Super Lizard chapter 13 . 9/27/2005
Haha, awesome. I like this better, I think.

- Super Liz
Valenas chapter 13 . 9/27/2005
I have been waiting for an update for FOREVER. Gotta love the Author's Alert feature. So, does or does Seymour not like Rikku in return? *Confused* I am so glad you updated, because my friend and I always laughed over this fic. Update again soon!
theweirdperson chapter 12 . 9/5/2005
Tee hee... now that has to be one of the oddest couplings I've ever seen (right up there with Kimahri/Lulu). Of course, not too many people should have trouble with Rikku paired with an older dead guy (with all of the Aurikku fics out there, of which I am not a fan, and I personally find the idea somewhat creepy). Sadly, from the last time this was updated, I don't think you'll actually be following through with the alternate endings, which I would probably prefer (Seymour is so totally OOC here. I mean, come on! Rikku the hyperactive and Seymour the twisted psyco out to destroy Spira?). Still... pretty, pretty please?
FFfanboyX chapter 2 . 4/14/2005
Good job zapping seymour, but where did rikku get those parts? Oh, and give lulu the idea of using him to practice spells on him for keeping me stuck on gagazet so long.
sparklypiggy chapter 12 . 4/3/2005
Hum. That ending was just... strange. I mean, I like the idea of the implied Rikku/Seymour, very funny and enjoyable to read, but... that abruptness in that romance there was... creepy. If you can do the alternate endings in a way that there is that still -implied- romance thingy, then that would be great. No offense or anything... but I'd like to see the alternate endings soon! Four months?

sparklypiggy chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Calhoun! Lol! The last name of a family in my play! That's weird. Anyway, I like this so far... I will now read on!