Reviews for First Kisses
Iris Sanchez 125 chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Lol. That was just insane! You should keep this up and turn it into a small story. Lol. It's really good. I really tihnk it could be an amazing story! Laters!
Elle457 chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
I LOVED THIS! The different viewpoints was a wicked nice touch.
Fehr's Carebear chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
great story! i loved the general plot idea and i think you portrayed the personalities of michael and maria well. i am a huge MM fan, and at first i thought the girl in the closet was summer, but then i realized that it wsn't and i was much happier. keep writing, you are good!
BELIT chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
You posted this three frickin' months ago? Why didn't anyone tell me?

From the moment I heard you submitted a fic to the contest, I knew I would love it completely, and of course, here it is now, just... perfect.

It's not just Michael and Maria, you have Isabel and Liz and even Kyle down perfect. Even though there is no Max, the bits of Max-conversation there were made me laugh out loud.

Michael's confusion, Isabel's determination to fit in and be happy with what she has, Liz's meaningless relationship with Kyle and Maria's usually well-hidden fears of being the weird one, of being not enough, not normal... It is an extremely insightful look at the gang before all hell breaks loose. All of them looking for the same thing even though they appear to lead very different lives. It fits with the show, it fits with the characters in my head... as I said, it's just perfect.

I love it. Keep writing.
Alwaysright1 chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
Katjen awesomeness, Katjen greatness, you know, typical Katjen. ;-)
I *knew* the chick in the closet was Maria as soon as Micheal thought they fit perfectly together. Then it was all a matter of figuring out how the heck Maria got in there. *lol*
I'm so glad you're "alive"! You're one of my all time fave fan fic writers. *nods* I hope you update a certain R&R fic soon. *cough*BadTouch*cough*. Now that Chuck Austen has Remy, (Austen, the writer of bad, the Devil, the King of Mary Sues and sex craized women with no brains), and Rogue's getting her own solo series(and the writer of 'Rogue' basically confirming the "tool box" of troubles headed for our poor couple *sighs* But it does sound like an awesome series. Rogue backstory, anyone? ;-)), I need to get my R&R fix from you. I'm telling you, Salva is the only saving grace of X-Men, he draws one YUMMY Cajun and is an art God.
But enough with the OT stuff,Heh I seriously loved this story, you are Queen of emotion and characterization. Never stop writing for M&M and R&R. Never ever!
I'm such a fan. :-p ;-)
ParkerEvanss chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
That was so incredible! You were so wonderfully detailed, so capable in drawing the reader into not just the actions but the emotions of your story. I can definitely see how this would be nominated for one of the fic contests, and I wouldn't be surprised if it won. Thank you for sharing your skill. I look forward to continuing to read more of your work.