Reviews for When It's No Longer Cliche
samira vangola chapter 11 . 11/17/2014
Continue
Tibki chapter 11 . 10/23/2012
Amazing story! It's almost more lifelike than the original anime, keeping Yuugi innocent-ish but still human and not just a one-dimensional light.
Update soon? Please?
mpl3 chapter 11 . 7/20/2012
Please Continue!
ArtThouStupid chapter 11 . 9/9/2011
This is a really good story :) I wish you had continued it, but I'm glad you got up as much as you did XD
TexasDreamer01 chapter 11 . 11/23/2010
*headesk* gah, you had to leave it at a cliffhanger, didn't you? *pout* what'll yami think of his home country?

update?,

brittney
Serene Candy chapter 11 . 7/29/2010
This is a nice story. Hope you update this.

~Insanity's Angel
Lylo West chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
Awesome fic so far, I plan on reviewing again at the last chapter, but I just had to say something before I forgot. The Egyptians built a lot of huge structures, but they didn't do well in math. I think it's because back then all the rules and laws we have now were still being discovered, so they knew 2 and 2 equals four but 2(5-9)16 was like rocket science. Or brain surgery.

That doesn't mean Yami couldn't just look at some notes and 'get it' (I've done the same thing). After all, that's his individual ability... and he doesn't remember the mathematical laws of his past... and he has a logical brain.

So I just came in a big circle and disproved my own point. Damn. Anyway, great story so far, I'm going to get back to reading it now.
ParadoxalPansy chapter 11 . 1/23/2010
Ohh, It makes me sad that you haven't updated this in nearly five years! It's so good, too...

I love Yuugi's personality. Even after all he has been through in the story, he manages to pull through. A lot of people seem to make him weak and sobbing all over the place; it's nice to see stories where Yuugi's inner strength is still intact.

Heheh, It's interesting hearing Yami's reactions to modern... anything.

And Yami and Yuugi are too adorably cute together in this story!

Anyways, it's great :D My only concern is that a LOT has happened in a very short amount of time...

Anyways, it looks like you wont update this, but if you do, I'll be waiting..
Wolfwhispers chapter 11 . 12/9/2009
It's so disappointing to see that this hasn't been updated in nearly five years, especially since I've enjoyed reading it so much. It's such an original idea and I love Yugi's and Yami's character, especially Yugi's. He isn't the cliche abused push over little boy with Yami as his ultimate savior that shields him from the world. I do hope that someday this will be continued. :)
Reviero Messiah chapter 11 . 6/9/2009
Your story was brilliant! I love all of your puzzleshipping story. It so cute! Please continue this story and your other story. Please! I really love all of your story!
yume chapter 3 . 5/7/2009
uhh... pythagorus therom is part of trignometry, not algebra OR calculus ... trig is to do with right angled triangles (or, later, any triagles really) while algebra deals with patterns and unknowns and things like that ... i think ... but i'm sure that pythagorus is not part of algebra ... yeah
AlwaysYourAibou chapter 11 . 4/5/2009
Holy moley why have you not updated this? You aren't giving up on this story are you? I am absolutely in love with it right now! I can't stop thinking about it. Its prefect in every way! Please, oh please! don't tel me that you aren't going to update!
AlwaysYourAibou chapter 7 . 4/5/2009
That was seriously intense and so far my favorite chapter. Some good writers say that Atemu is never desparate...but I disagree. If it somes down to loosing Yuugi, he can be very desperate. Very good chapter. It was a great read.
AlwaysYourAibou chapter 3 . 4/5/2009
That was intense interaction between the two. Very nicely done. I like that Yugi needs Yami but isn't weak at the same time. Nice aspect
Yaminisu chapter 11 . 10/17/2008
Hey good story so far you should really continue with it. And just for your information...you made a slight mix up with the greek buildings on the acropolis. You mixed up the Erechtheion with the temple of Athena Nike. The Erechtheion is the one that has south porch columns shaped like priestesses...not the temple of Athena Nike, which is an extremely small temple that can be accessed by going up the stairs in the Propylia. (Hey, in art history I had to be able to recognize them by just seeing a picture of them.) Oh, and Yugi's little memorabilia was illegal, and someone had actually been arrested for picking up a piece of rubble from the acropolis before. But,all in all I absolutely loved your story and I really wish that you'd continue it. *please*.