Reviews for Butterflies
NeverGoodbyeRoxas chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Ahahahahaha, it's so funny when Soujiro has a talk with Aoshi..and he's like.."...Aa." XD
Midori Konbu chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
ha ha ha ha ha... highly entertaining...

Sou can be creepy indeed, as you've put it.. and as for A/M.. positively hilarious!
Dark-Plague2863 chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Takani-sensei:

HELP ME.

- Shinomori Aoshi

Hahah... that had me on the floor laughing.. XD
midnite cherry blossomz chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
oh! this was super duper uber cute! and it was real funny at times...like with Soujirou's "i think she's falling in love with me" business...oh i love it )
DraejonSoul chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Gawd! Been a LONG while since I came by here!

This is a nice one. So have the Tenken smile Misao to death, eh? lol Really wicked maneuver. I think it's Sou's secret weapon.

And a desperate Aoshi. Who _wouldn't_ love a desperate Aoshi? o

And Meg's letter... heh. It's just one line, but it has Megumi written al over it.
Baka Deshis chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
that's really funny...
Lau chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Thank you for this beautiful story! It's so nice to found a SouMi this funny! Sure, I like ansgt, but it's refreshing to read a humorous one for a change.

I liked how you got everyone in character, (especially Jiya and Hiko). Misao is great! She is as energetic as always, -and the way she reacted with Soujirou remind me of how she reacted with Saito or Kamatari- and Soujirou is cute!

To be honest, this is the first fic I read with a Megumi/Aoshi, but I actually liked the idea. Afterall, they knew each other since the Kanryuu affair, ne? Besides, it was funny how he fled to Aizu. Wow, know I have a new pairing I would like to see worked with detail...

Great job! I really, really enjoyed your story. Weel, good luck! Bye!
Thief Rikku chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
*bounces up and down* keehehehehehehehe! This is the most funniest and cutest fanfic I've come across so far! XD Sou-kun is so kawaii! teehee! And he's telling Misao that she's falling in love with him. Aw, so adorable! *huggles him* I really like SouMi pairing a lot. It's really light and sweet. As for Aoshi... ROFL! I was literally lmao when he wrote that letter to Megumi for help. hehehe. Wonder what he'll be doing in Aizu *winkwink* Maybe you can give us a scene on what will happen. _ I'd love that. Get this story updated! I wanna see more Sou/Mi and possibly a bit of Aoshi/Meg added in there as well!
Silence-Unobtain chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
A very humorous conflict, with great use of dialogue for the characters. Plus, you made Soujiro so cute, who can resist this story? I LOVE IT!
el bimbo chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
aw, this fic is just plain adorable! i simply can't keep myself from was so kawaii insisting that misao is in love with him! haha, so cute!
kusari chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
i don't usually review (which is why fanfic authors hate me) but i just had to squeal over this one. how could i not, it has my two favourite pairings in it! AoshiXMegumi and Soumi are just the greatest pairings in RK! anyway, this was a great break - i've been reading overly mushy Soumi fics and this one just refreshes me before i suddenly get sick of the SouMi mush. and of course, not forgetting the AoshiXMegumi bonus! Write more!
mt chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
wowowowowow this is so CUTE! Aoshi sounds like he wants Megumi to "help" him...*wink* yes, in that way...-_- this was such a funny/sweet/cute story!
DOEeyes chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
lol nice story!

update soon?
sasori chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
...

hahahahahaha...[etc, etc]

i love Aoshi's eloquent letters and Soujirou's strange perceptions. Poor Misao...[pats her head]
miliabyntite chapter 1 . 7/22/2004