Reviews for Beauty and the Beast
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 9 . 7/7/2015
MUST continue this!
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 8 . 7/7/2015
good job of keeping them in character.
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 7 . 7/7/2015
loved it!
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 6 . 7/7/2015
You're amazing..totally in character. This is one of the best things I've read in a while! I really enjoyed your fic.
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 5 . 7/7/2015
huge 1xR fan! *waves 1xR banner proudly*
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 4 . 7/7/2015
Keep it up i wanna see some more of this
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
i love this 1xR ever!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/24/2014
Please update!
PrincessHNPY207 chapter 9 . 6/7/2013
Why do you leave people in suspense ? What happens next ? Ok it's beauty & the beast so I do lnpw what happens but it's the Gundam Wing charetars we all love & adore so much !
Other than that I love it.
hardtofathom chapter 9 . 5/21/2013
I really wanted to know what will be Heero and Relena's reaction to the civil war when they get there..:( i hope one day u'll still continue and finish this..
crystal-gundam chapter 9 . 6/29/2010
so I saw that you've posted a new story (got an alert! and was hoping for an update for this) and was just wondering if you were still going to continue ... I want to see Relena's reaction to all this and what Heero will do to Quinze! :)
allover chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
it's seems you haven't updated in a long time. i really like this stroy and would like to know what happens next.
Anjelica chapter 9 . 1/2/2008
well that was depressing.. i hope this is not the end.. maybe it is a dream? please let it be dream.. the death of everyone defeats relena's purpose of staying with Heero and asking for his help... hope you continue with this.. :D
flipped chapter 9 . 11/25/2007
overkill!

the story may be way over the edge but still liked it much. hope you'd update!
Danisa-chan chapter 9 . 8/2/2006
Wow, this is REALLY Awesome! I love your story and Beauty and the Beast is really fitting as a background. I Absolutely love your Style! I think you've outdoneyourself with Heero, he's just like in the Anime, and I AM from Germany he can't be much different, can he? *wink*

I hope you hurry and write the next chapter soon!