Reviews for Beth
PippinDuck chapter 45 . 1/2
Thank you! I promise I am continuing with it and will finish it. I write when I can as I’m currently in my homeschool mom era.
Zoe chapter 45 . 1/2
This is one of my favourite fanfics. I wish you could continue!
Mako-clb chapter 10 . 8/25/2023
I'm not going to lie, I'm really enjoying these little quiet moments between Beth and Al. It's just nice to see Al get the happy ending with Beth that he deserves. But it's also interesting to see a slightly less wild and crazy side to his personality. It makes me think that was more to help him cover up the pain from losing Beth than it was a big part of his character. On the other hand, I will miss the crazy outfits.
Mako-clb chapter 3 . 8/24/2023
I like that you're telling a bit of Beth's story instead of just jumping right to when Al gets back.
Mako-clb chapter 1 . 8/24/2023
Oh, what a premise. I can't wait to see where you take this.
TLWtlw chapter 38 . 2/1/2023
Didn't Donna work on the Starbright project?
PippinDuck chapter 36 . 11/2/2022
Leanne, thank you! I daren’t try to give a set posting schedule. I can’t find any of my backups of what I had waiting in the wings years ago. (I’m sure they are SOMEWHERE, but we have moved multiple times…) I am starting “fresh” on updates now that I find I have the margin in my daily schedule to write on this as well as standalone fiction. I can for sure promise it won’t languish for years again. My daughter has been very active writing her own fiction and has inspired me to return to my writing.
Leanne chapter 36 . 11/2/2022
You’re back! How wonderful! Especially with the Quantum Leap reboot! Will you be posting often? Lovely chapter with a nice “formal” introduction for Sam and Beth!
QueenNaberrie chapter 35 . 12/25/2020
Loved this story and how fate takes over to still allow for Sam and Al to meet. What a sweet and dramatic story. Thank you for writing and sharing I with us.
TLWtlw chapter 25 . 4/23/2016
I thought she would meet him when he and Al started working on Starbright together.
TLWtlw chapter 19 . 4/23/2016
Are they going to adopt the baby?
TLWtlw chapter 8 . 4/23/2016
I thought maybe she would think Sam was an angel.
Stoko chapter 35 . 12/28/2013
I just got the Quantum Leap complete series DVD box set, and even though I wanted to start at the beginning, I just had to rewatch Mirror Image first. And of course, that got me thinking about this story. I couldn't believe it when I found it'd been seven years since the last chapter! Just read back through it tonight, and it was just as good as I remember. I know the last progress update note was over a year ago, but I hope you might still come back to this one day. Still looking forward to finding out what happens when Sam leaps, and there's a lot of years to cover between 1982 and that!
lmart chapter 35 . 9/21/2012
I love this fic like Al loves Beth! Please update!
Chris Atola chapter 35 . 10/1/2011
I really like this fic: you do a stellar job of getting into everybody's heads. Any chance of an update this year?