Reviews for Beth
gods sent angel chapter 10 . 10/17/2004
THANK YOU SO MUCH! Not only for this awesomeness chapter ( i cried. Al was so sweet *wail*) but also for writing for Starbright Project. Thank you thank you thank you!
gods sent angel chapter 9 . 8/13/2004
- I love it! It's so sweet and makes me all warm inside *hugs self* Thank you for making my day. M.I.A. and The Leap Home 1&2 were on this week and I was really depressed because of Sam, but I feel much better knowing that someone made it all good in the end, even if it was just a fanfic. How pathetic is it that I get depressed over TV shows? Well, let's not go there~.
matt chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
My God, this was a gorgeous story! Please keep us up to date on how Al got hisself all fixed up!

You had me crying with emotion. I will admit to playing "Georgia On My Mind" while reading it! :)

Take care!

Matt
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 9 . 7/24/2004
The last couple of chapters were so sweet, I almost cried! I loved it! I cannot wait for more! ! ! !
Stoko chapter 9 . 7/23/2004
Hehehe, I'm glad Al's on the road to recovery ) Keep up the good work _
Stoko chapter 7 . 7/15/2004
Heh, aww, good chapter, if not short )
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 7 . 7/13/2004
This was very nice! I hope you post more really soon!
Thursday Next chapter 6 . 7/13/2004
Wow...this is the best Al/Beth fic I've ever read. The emotions are so real and vivid...I cried a little during the reunion scene, it was so well done.

You've captured Al very well - the way he buries his problems and his fear of admitting weakness...spot-on characterization. I also sympathize with Beth - nearly giving up, then having to watch her husband suffer. Very powerful stuff. So glad Al and Beth are together like they should be!

Please continue with this story!
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 6 . 6/27/2004
I am in tears right now, I hope you know that! I think what makes it even worse, was that you had this chapter take place on my first birthday. It made it seem all the more real for me. Thank you for sharing this very moving story with us, and I look forward to more of it PLEASE! ! !
Stoko chapter 6 . 6/16/2004
Just as well written as the previous chapters, and as emotionally deep. I can't wait to read this to conclusion, and I'm intruiged by what'll happen when Sam and Al/Beth finally meet.
kim chapter 6 . 6/4/2004
More please!
PippinDuck chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
Thank you for the positive reviews. Just to clarify, in "M.I.A." Al stated that he came home in 1973, but after the events in "The Leap Home II: Vietnam" history was changed so that he remained a POW for 2 extra years, coming home in 1975, evidenced by his comment to Sam that "he gets repatriated in 5 years anyway," spoken in 1970.
Stoko chapter 5 . 6/2/2004
Wow, this was great. Really, excellent writing, and an excellent take on the story. Although I'm pretty sure Al was repatriotised in 1973, not 75. I can't wait for the rest _
liza chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
Your story looks really promising! It's been too long since a good new Al and Beth fic- keep it up, please!
149 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10