Reviews for Beth
Macri007 chapter 35 . 1/9/2009
pretty good i wish it can continue were AL joins Quabtum Leap Project i think this is the beguning on how the tine loop started.
QL lover chapter 35 . 4/2/2007
YOU CAN'T LEAVE US LIKE THIS!...
SkyBlueSw chapter 35 . 3/29/2007
I really liked this fic I how it gets updated soon.
chocoluvr chapter 35 . 1/1/2007
I like the reunion that Al has with his wife. Now, they can work on being a family again.
HyperCaz chapter 35 . 12/28/2006
back together again *squee* *very happy now*

excellent chapter as always D
graciousplum chapter 35 . 12/28/2006
Ah, poor little Grace! Well, Al said it all; he's got all his girls back, so everyone can start the healing process!

Wonderful update and so glad you're back to writing this! Can't wait for the next chapter, as usual!
Zealous Iconoclast chapter 35 . 12/25/2006
And the road to healing begins. Beautiful, just beautiful! Poor, sweet little Grace!
Madders Ahatter chapter 35 . 12/25/2006
Oh my! Jennie! How much more tugging can my poor heartstrings take?

Once again you paint such a vivid and moving picture, all that was missing was my popcorn and carbonated soda (so as not to advertise ;) ).
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 35 . 12/25/2006
oh this was so sweet! ! ! ! You actually made me cry! ! ! ! I love this story! ! ! ! I cannot wait for more of it! ! ! !
Nicole Harpe chapter 35 . 12/24/2006
Nothing better than a reunion at Easter on Christmas Eve! I'm so glad you posted again. NIcely done. Love the _ in the attic. Nicely done!
PippinDuck chapter 34 . 12/4/2006
Replying to the most recent review here as there is no e-mail address or link to respond to, and I recognize that other readers may have the same concern. Please, rest assured that I have not gotten bored with "BETH". I've just got a lot going on in my life right now and finding the time to write isn't always easy to do. I do hope to update again before the month is out and will do my best to update at least once a month. For a while, anyway, I think that's as quickly as I'll be able to. I do greatly appreciate everyone's patience and am so grateful for the readership on this story and for those who have taken the time to review. Thank you all.
New Review chapter 34 . 12/1/2006
I don't normally review WIP's but wait until they are done - but I am really hooked on this one so far. However I am also concerned that you have not updated this since September. I hope you aren't bored with this and plan to continue after so much work! I do hope you are all right and plan on continuing.
HyperCaz chapter 34 . 11/5/2006
oh my god this is fantastic! this is possibly the best fic I've ever read.
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 34 . 9/23/2006
oh how sweet! ! ! ! This brought me near to tears! ! ! ! I loved it! ! ! !
FantasyIslander65 chapter 34 . 9/21/2006
This is so heart-wrenching. Al needs his wife and his girls, and they need him too. I hope Beth and the kids head home soon. What terrific writing...keep it up! I look forward to more!
149 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »