Reviews for Lab Monkey
I don't know what to say,I have serious mixed feelings about this story. At first I was digusted by how much Bulma allowed Vegeta to sleep with her and use then I saw how Vegeta was struggling with his emotions towards her,I saw the moments when he would let her see him being vulnerable and then I love how you didn't immediately make him stay with her. How he left to pursue his freedom because at the end of the he was still a selfish guy. But then you showed him struggling with his decision and his stubbornness to admit that he had feelings for her.
I love how you didn't make to just be a damsel in distress and she saved him.
You sir are one of the few writers that was able to keep. Vegeta in character while making him fall in love with. you for this story
Brinker chapter 37 . 4/24
This is the fic that brought me back to this fandom and fan fiction in general after more than ten years. It is a masterpiece. I can’t even tell you how amazing it is. I’ve just finished reading all of your DBZ work and I’m so happy to see that you also write Spuffy, my other obsession. I know you haven’t posted anything in a while but I hope you’ll surprise us one of these days.
RockyKelboa chapter 37 . 3/7
I think I went into a baby depression when this story ended; I just don’t know what to do now. You’re super talented, and this story was an awesome vegebul head piece in a dark, adult version of the DBZ world. I hope u write more for us!
lacklusters chapter 1 . 3/2
this book broke me in so many ways, but I'll never forget that r
lacklusters chapter 17 . 2/24
this is so good !
lacklusters chapter 14 . 2/24
he's falling for her oml
This chapter was brilliant.
Addition to the last comment: What happened to frieza? What about the moon beam gun?

What happened when Goku returned?
Wait what? It just ended like that?
There is REALLY NO NEED to add in random angst and conflicts just for artificial tension.
I think this plot twist is really dumb and contrived.
lacklusters chapter 8 . 2/22
even if creepy possessive vegeta is a little rough for my taste, it fits his character perfectly and this is beautifully written
lacklusters chapter 8 . 2/22
I love this so much
lacklusters chapter 1 . 2/21
this was so good !
EnjoiAnime chapter 11 . 1/25
i can't find this story on the site you gave
1,269 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »