Reviews for Lab Monkey
RockyKelboa chapter 37 . 3/7
I think I went into a baby depression when this story ended; I just don’t know what to do now. You’re super talented, and this story was an awesome vegebul head piece in a dark, adult version of the DBZ world. I hope u write more for us!
lacklusters chapter 1 . 3/2
this book broke me in so many ways, but I'll never forget that r
lacklusters chapter 17 . 2/24
this is so good !
lacklusters chapter 14 . 2/24
he's falling for her oml
This chapter was brilliant.
Addition to the last comment: What happened to frieza? What about the moon beam gun?

What happened when Goku returned?
Wait what? It just ended like that?
There is REALLY NO NEED to add in random angst and conflicts just for artificial tension.
I think this plot twist is really dumb and contrived.
lacklusters chapter 8 . 2/22
even if creepy possessive vegeta is a little rough for my taste, it fits his character perfectly and this is beautifully written
lacklusters chapter 8 . 2/22
I love this so much
lacklusters chapter 1 . 2/21
this was so good !
EnjoiAnime chapter 11 . 1/25
i can't find this story on the site you gave
Klaudix chapter 37 . 5/29/2017
What can I say?...this fic is so so so good! I think I read it when it was updated in 2008, and I loved it as much as I love it now, almost 10 years later. No doubt you are one of the best Vegeta-Bulma fanfic writer. Thank you for spending so much time and love into this. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, you made a chilean Vegebul fan really happy.
Kitty in the Box chapter 37 . 5/8/2017
I sure hung in there till the very end. You mentioned you're done with this fandom but what a way to signal its end by finishing another masterpiece in. its honor. another true testament of what a brilliant writer you are. i confess your BV fics take me away from the monotony i experience on days end. i think about all the struggles that can be overcome with faith, love, and so much courage. thank you for sharing your love for these characters to the universe.
1,267 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »