Reviews for Lab Monkey
Klaudix chapter 37 . 5/29
What can I say?...this fic is so so so good! I think I read it when it was updated in 2008, and I loved it as much as I love it now, almost 10 years later. No doubt you are one of the best Vegeta-Bulma fanfic writer. Thank you for spending so much time and love into this. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, you made a chilean Vegebul fan really happy.
Kitty in the Box chapter 37 . 5/8
I sure hung in there till the very end. You mentioned you're done with this fandom but what a way to signal its end by finishing another masterpiece in. its honor. another true testament of what a brilliant writer you are. i confess your BV fics take me away from the monotony i experience on days end. i think about all the struggles that can be overcome with faith, love, and so much courage. thank you for sharing your love for these characters to the universe.
R.S.L chapter 37 . 3/5
this story was awesomly dark i loved it XD the bible stuff not so much tho it was funny how vegeta used it to freak out bulma XDD
R.S.L chapter 16 . 3/2
bulma seems to be losing friends and also theres alot of talk about god in this story...
R.S.L chapter 15 . 3/2
bulma seems to be losing all her friends T-T and there seems to be alot of talk about god -.- i almost feel like i wanna stop reading because of the god stuff
R.S.L chapter 10 . 3/1
O.O of all the things she could call him she calls him.. that?...XDD loved it but i did feel sorry for the slut T-T
R.S.L chapter 10 . 3/1
O.O of all the things she could call him. she calls him.. that?... XDDDD tho i feel srry for that sl*t
R.S.L chapter 9 . 3/1
XDD poor bulma.
R.S.L chapter 8 . 3/1
YAY lee is gone! i did not like him
R.S.L chapter 3 . 3/1
O.O so THATS the C word? wow ive heard the word once but didnt understand it when a friend of mine called my X that it was so weird
zfj chapter 37 . 2/11
Fantastic. Your story gives me inspiration. You have Vegeta down very well. Very wild adventurous story and I loved it. Thanks for such a great read and completing this story.
Zfj
ShipTheseZWarriors chapter 37 . 12/7/2016
*stands up* *crowd cheers* Tempest takes a bow *crowd roars*

...*crowd still cheering* Tempest gets bored and takes off to make another perfect, smutty Vegebul or SPN piece.

*I also love Dean Winchester and will fight to the bitter end for my 3 husbands (Vegeta and nonfictional husband)
ZeroImagination chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
Just wanted to quickly thank you for this amazing story. It was one of the first long B/V stories I read when I got into fanfics a couple of months ago and you certainly didn't disappoint. It was especially fascinating to read about their visits to different planets; though I am by no means a fan, it did have kind of a Star Wars feel to it. Welp, anyway, thanks for an absolute fantastic story that had me completely disregard my husband fora few days! ;-)
ladyg228 chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
OMG! I started reading this on fanfic but when the lemon was CENSORED . I scrambled to find your site and it did NOT disappoint! I relished in reading every word every chapter! It's a shame your done with this fandom and DEVASTATING to hear you will not be doing a sequel to such an AMAZING story. your writing is FLAWLESS and your portray of Vegeta & Bulma are perfection! I will be re-reading this story for years to come and the rest of your writing! PLEASE reconsider and continue to write this fandom ! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
Sea Wan River chapter 3 . 10/18/2016
I like how you also show the political aspects and the impact of the space exploration. It makes the world even more believable
1,254 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »