Reviews for Lab Monkey
A Little Someone chapter 37 . 9/24
Ok, sooo... I read this a while back. But I just came back to say this was really AWESOME. I love your Vegeta characterisation... I just love it all. Enjoyed the entire story!
ladylace616 chapter 37 . 7/12
This story. My heart. No words. The ending was PERFECT! So perfect. They were being showered in bullets and even that couldn't stop their love. What a fucking great piece of writing, I spent like 2 whole days absorbed in this fic, and I loved every minute of it! I am off to read more of your writing.
ladylace616 chapter 35 . 7/12
Damn, she really did a number on him. He is effing crazy, what's wrong with him? He's puking up blood?
ladylace616 chapter 31 . 7/12
Bad Man, eh? lol I am so glad you kept that detail, so perfect. I really loved how she said I belong to Vegeta, I'm sure he completely loved that. I loved it, I wish I was Vegeta's girl.
ladylace616 chapter 28 . 7/12
Very impressive end! That was an outstanding chapter, I thought for sure Vegeta would be murderous and instead, love prevails! lol so cheesey, but I'm just so glad that Bulma was truly genius! I wasn't expecting Zarbon to be felled like a common slug but it was goddamn fucking perfect *fist pump* _
ladylace616 chapter 27 . 7/12
OOOOOHHH MYYYY GOOOOD! She cut his tail off! OMG. OMG.
ladylace616 chapter 21 . 7/11
Noooooooooo the hole no way poor Bulma!
ladylace616 chapter 20 . 7/11
clearly has the right idea, because this story is smokin on that site lol I urge all readers to go read that version. The way she saves the soul of a doomed man is so powerful, their relationship is so intense.
ladylace616 chapter 18 . 7/11
ladylace616 chapter 17 . 7/11
god, reading about vegeta makes me so hot, the way he is astonished at her responses to him. He couldn't let her die because to him she's the only person in the universe willing to forgive him for his dark deeds.
ladylace616 chapter 16 . 7/11
thats totally the fever talking, normal Bulma would throw a fit for her leaving her lol
ladylace616 chapter 15 . 7/11
that was so sad, to hear Tamin's tale...
ladylace616 chapter 14 . 7/11
This was so tender, I loved it even when they were talking about such horrible things.
ladylace616 chapter 8 . 7/11
loooooove this story
jj chapter 37 . 6/29
Not the ending I was expecting but the story was good
1,191 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »