Reviews for Lab Monkey
nofcksgiven chapter 20 . 22h
I can barely keep my eyes open but I wanna keep reading! Dammit. Loved this chapter. It was sexy, lovely, and sweet.

One thing I'm worried about is Bulma expecting Vegeta to change so quickly. I feel that it shouldn't be so easy for him. He's ruthless, dangerous, and a mass-murderer. Few weeks with Bulma can't change who he's been his entire 30 some years. Bulma will only hurt herself if her expectations of Vegeta gets too high and I don't want that.
nofcksgiven chapter 18 . 23h
Oh, girl! I hope Bulma is not gonna get into more trouble! And seriously, she and Vegeta are driving me insane with their sexual tension! They need to bone already. Haha. Nah, but I very much enjoy their entertaining banter. Jealousy Vegeta is also amusing.

I can't quite understand why Bulma is still feeling hurt when it comes to Yamcha. He's totally not worth her tears or thoughts, esp. when she's spend too much time thinking about jumping Vegeta. My only guess is she's doing it to hold onto something thats connected to her old life. Meh.
nofcksgiven chapter 17 . 2/5
Vegeta is getting attached to Bulma and I'm already so scared Feieza will use her to get to him.:( And I'm so impress that he didn't kill the prositute after she lure the spider freak to him. Without Bulma in his life, I have no doubt that he'd show no mercy. Yay, Getaaa!:)
nofcksgiven chapter 14 . 2/5
Vegeta is here and I can breathe again.

'His innocent one was just going to have to learn that she could only rely on herself and no one else.' -Whatever he's feeling for Bulma, I like that he still cares enough to somewhat teach her valuable lessons about the dangers in the universe that he's learned personally onto her.
nofcksgiven chapter 13 . 2/4
Damn. Bulma is gonna break soon what with all the deaths she's be exposed in so little time. Poor thing.
nofcksgiven chapter 12 . 2/4
What a trouble maker! I can't believe she got away from Vegeta and he didn't even sense her. I predict he's gonna come save her once again but I'm really hoping Bulma tries to get out of this mess herself. She's smart enough to.
nofcksgiven chapter 11 . 2/4
Bulma in leather *drools* That's sexy.

If they run out of food way quicker than they should bc Bulma wasted food supplies due to her attempt at cooking, let me be the first to blame it on Vegeta. It's all his fault.

Thank God I got your mediaminer account bookmarked bc what I read was HAAWWWWTTTTT! I feel bad for Vegeta and his blue balls.
nofcksgiven chapter 10 . 2/4
That was clever; the switch between Bulma and the other woman and the differences between them while in the same situation. It was seriously heartbreaking and made my blood boiled. I'm so glad Bulma didn't take the abuse laying down and fought back but I feel so sad and angry for the other woman that couldn't.

Vegeta deserved more than a slap in the face. Seriously, I wish Bulma would've yanked on his fucking tail and watch him fall on his knees. Even that wouldn't be enough for the shit he just let happen to her. I get the feeling she's gonna pay him back soon. I hope she does.

"You…BAD MAN!" -Fuck you, Vegeta! Look what you did to my baby. She can't even come up with a clever insult.
nofcksgiven chapter 9 . 2/4
HOLY. SHIT.

I still adore Bulma running her mouth but I never thought Vegeta would actually hand her over to that alien creep. I admit she said some ruthless shit to him but I was hoping Vegeta be the one punishing her, not some dirty weirdo.:( I still have high hopes that Vegeta is trying to teach her a listen and would save Bulma's sassy ass last minute. HE'D BETTER.
nofcksgiven chapter 8 . 2/4
How the tables have turned. Very descriptive. I appreciate that. And I love Bulma for being so goddamn brave and determine and smart. I also love when she runs her mouth, omg. I hate Vegeta throwing her around so violently but it makes the situation even more realistic and serious bc Vegeta is crazy af. Nevertheless, it's so entertaining when she and Vegeta go at it verbally. (The sex will be amazing, no doubt.)

LOL. Your A/N & disclaimers are always fun little things to read. I wouldn't mind stuck in space with BOTH Bulma and Vegeta.;)
nofcksgiven chapter 7 . 2/4
Wow, Bulma got a bit emotional here. I feel for her. She's got the weight of the world on her shoulders and no one to help her. She can kill him, which I think is what everyone wants, but then Frieza is still out there and nobody knows Frieza like Vegeta does.

'Bitchess' makes me cringe, tbh. It's so corny and I can't take Vegeta seriously, haha.
nofcksgiven chapter 5 . 2/4
I'm loving this fic so, so much! I wasn't gonna comment until I was finish reading it but... Mrs. Briefs was just awesome in this chapter I had to say something. She made me laughed so much for the first time since I started reading this. Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying whatever Vegeta and Bulma gots going on *coughsexualtensioncough* but Mrs. Briefs' presence here lighten things up a bit. I just love her dialogue, haha. Every line was gold.

"Bad men often make the best lovers and if you can tame them they make the most loyal of husbands." -She's so shameless, I fucking love it!

Favoriting already.
marveling chapter 37 . 1/23
Very well mastered. As always.
Insane vegeta
HA HAHA HA.. Vegeta deserved that after Pain he put Bulls through. No one Should be mad At Bulma
1,218 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »