Reviews for Lab Monkey
munchkinturtle chapter 1 . 11/21
This is hands down one of the best fics that I've ever read. From beginning to end, it was absolutely flawless and heartbreaking. Thank you so much for uploading it and seeing it to completion!
Nanenna chapter 37 . 11/17
They are so perfect for each other! It was a wild ride, but I really enjoyed it.
Nanenna chapter 27 . 11/16
For all your claims to adore Vegeta, you really like to put him through a lot of torture. Just like any self respecting Writer!
Nanenna chapter 21 . 11/15
Ah, I was wondering at the timing of it, of course they got to Namek too late. But not as late as I would have thought. But oh man, did things go horribly for them and I'm just loving this twist!
Nanenna chapter 17 . 11/15
I agree with Beb, good riddance to bad rubbish. It's so easy to do for people who aren't real, but there it is.

I do feel sorry for Vegeta a bit, it must be so frustrating to have to keep backtracking like this. I'm also going to guess that Vegeta's abuse of the ship is going to cause even more delays, possibly the need to stop somewhere so Bulma can do repairs.
Nanenna chapter 11 . 11/15
Bulma missed a great opportunity to get away from Vegeta, starving or not, and leave him stranded on a planet that wasn't Earth. Too bad for her, excellent for us.
Nanenna chapter 5 . 11/14
Oh no, when Mrs. Briefs said Vegeta was such a nice, UPSTANDING, looking young man I about died! Is that innuendo? It is! I had to stop and laugh for a good minute, I love Mrs. Briefs so much.

And then she just keeps going. I'm so delighted with all this second hand embarrassment I have no idea what to do with it.
froglady15 chapter 37 . 10/16
Wow! So I finally got around to reading this story! I have heard so much about it over the years so it's been on my list of "Fics to read". Lol! I actually read it on a different site then here and there was no option to review so I am reviewing it here.

Honestly, I loved this story! Very well done! The suspense and tension and progression of the characters; it's fairly unbelievable that they could go full circle from hating each other as they did at the beginning to falling for each other they way they did as the story unfolded. Honestly, I didn't see it happening. BUT You still made it believable. And it was downright heartbreaking when Bulma left Vegeta for Zarbon and even further yet cut off his tail. On the other site you had left an authors note that you were angry with Bulma- I agree. I was very upset with her as well. Vegeta, not so much. I was more angry with him at the beginning like when he chucked her at the trader and there were a few other instances where I wasn't impressed with his behavior but once it had come to that point, I empathised more with him, not Bulma.

Anyway, thanks so much for a wonderful, amazing story! I just had to tell you! I wish I had read it on here, cause I'd have reviewed as I went but anyway.. I wanted to leave you something at least! :D
A Little Someone chapter 37 . 9/24
Ok, sooo... I read this a while back. But I just came back to say this was really AWESOME. I love your Vegeta characterisation... I just love it all. Enjoyed the entire story!
ladylace616 chapter 37 . 7/12
This story. My heart. No words. The ending was PERFECT! So perfect. They were being showered in bullets and even that couldn't stop their love. What a fucking great piece of writing, I spent like 2 whole days absorbed in this fic, and I loved every minute of it! I am off to read more of your writing.
ladylace616 chapter 35 . 7/12
Damn, she really did a number on him. He is effing crazy, what's wrong with him? He's puking up blood?
ladylace616 chapter 31 . 7/12
Bad Man, eh? lol I am so glad you kept that detail, so perfect. I really loved how she said I belong to Vegeta, I'm sure he completely loved that. I loved it, I wish I was Vegeta's girl.
ladylace616 chapter 28 . 7/12
Very impressive end! That was an outstanding chapter, I thought for sure Vegeta would be murderous and instead, love prevails! lol so cheesey, but I'm just so glad that Bulma was truly genius! I wasn't expecting Zarbon to be felled like a common slug but it was goddamn fucking perfect *fist pump* _
ladylace616 chapter 27 . 7/12
OOOOOHHH MYYYY GOOOOD! She cut his tail off! OMG. OMG.
ladylace616 chapter 21 . 7/11
Noooooooooo the hole no way poor Bulma!
1,199 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »