Reviews for Lab Monkey
I have read a lot of good stories but this one I can say is one that sticks out the most of B/V for me.
Astral Dragon Spirit chapter 37 . 5/3
Such a good story! Sometimes I just come back and reread it again.
Brunette Bulma chapter 37 . 4/28
Beautiful! Epic love story! Thank you for this. :)
Best I've ever read
chicamarioneta chapter 37 . 2/25
I tell you it's one of the most beautiful stories I've read in my life, I congratulate you for your great talent, you're an amazing writer, I pass it crying in Chapter 24 (and others too) when Vegeta tells the meanings of jewelry bulma, it broke my heart, I cried so much that I woke up the next day with dark circles lol, I loved as the cold heart of Vegeta knew love and I am happy also to have read the story in MediaMiner uncensored, just wanted tell you something I did not like much was the end, the part flying together was a bit cheesy, lacked the strength that there was in the rest of the story and I just change the last sentence of the final of: we're perfect together (I do not think vegeta say so, it is not part of his character), perhaps you can write: they are perfect together. Otherwise I congratulate you, you're a great writer, love your story and thank you for writing it, the carry this strory in my heart forever. English is not my native language so excuse my grammatical errors
nofcksgiven chapter 37 . 2/7
Yes, Queen Bulma! So happy to see her stand up for herself before the story ended. That was the best. Also when they were kissing while bullets be flying, I died. That's some good Mr. and Mrs. Smith shit. LOVED IT! So sexy and dangerous. Just like Vegebul.

This entire story was brilliant, fun, entertaining and just perfect. You probably won't see this ever but thank you so much for writing this.
nofcksgiven chapter 36 . 2/6
When I read 'perhaps he would fuck her first, and then kill her' my eyes automatically rolled of their own accord, lol. It's hilarious when Vegeta is in denial. Him masturbating, on the other hand, guuuurrrrrrlllllllllll... that was hot!;)
nofcksgiven chapter 35 . 2/6
Yes, Vegeta. Quit being so fcking emo and go back, haha. Vegeta being a neat freak is so accurate and I really love that fact about him.
nofcksgiven chapter 34 . 2/6
I like the chapter but Bulma breaking down the way she did here... I'm not convinced she would do that. She'd be devastated but I honestly don't see Bulma suddenly behaving in such a way just bc Vegeta left. Maybe if he'd die, then yeah. Maybe it's just me bc I view Bulma as a very strong will character. She would find solutions or die trying; not cry over spilled milk. Anyway, I'm enjoying the angst.
nofcksgiven chapter 33 . 2/6
Oh, Vegebul angst. *sigh*
nofcksgiven chapter 32 . 2/6
I have no idea what Bulma is talking about but goddamn she's so sexy when she's in her element. I love that Vegeta had to force himself not to smile.
nofcksgiven chapter 29 . 2/6
Sounds about right, if I have to be honest. And as twisted as this might sound, I feel that Bulma would let him use her, if that's what it takes for him to let go of some of his anger towards her. It's not always the most ideal way to get someone to forgive you but this happens so much in real life and real relationships. And I feel-whether wants to admit it or not-that she'll somewhat enjoy herself.
nofcksgiven chapter 28 . 2/6
Yes. I love Bulma but I don't want Vegeta to forgive her so easily. That would seem too OOC. Vegeta holds grudges. I believe he can't and won't be able to kill her even if he's angry enough to but some kind of punishment should happen. I'm hoping for the sake of keeping them in character.

Really loving these past few chapters, though. Totally work my brain up.
nofcksgiven chapter 27 . 2/6
What the actual fuck. I feel so betrayed by Bulma right now. I can't fucking believe this is happening right now.
nofcksgiven chapter 25 . 2/6
I knew Zarbon was gonna fuck shit up. Ughhhh.
1,235 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »