Reviews for Lab Monkey
jj chapter 37 . 13h
Not the ending I was expecting but the story was good
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 37 . 5/7
I really liked that waltzy ending! Like any truly great story, I'm sad to have to see it come to an end!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 36 . 5/7
This really didn't turn out like I'd thought...
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 32 . 5/7
YEAH!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 31 . 5/7
God, I loved that... Can't wait to see what goes on from here!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 28 . 5/6
Man, what a shame... So sad seeing Bulma violating her conscience like that... Totally broke me... Still, this seems to be getting better and better!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 26 . 5/6
I FUCKING HATE YOU ZARBON! WHY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN?!

On the plus side, I'm glad that Bulma managed to avoid getting his paws on her.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 25 . 5/6
Oh no! Zarbon, you bastard!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 23 . 5/5
Man, Vegeta's incredibly weak as of now... By now, in the original saga, his power level would be somewhere in the early millions, but from what I can tell, at the most, he's probably about as strong as when he landed on Namek, i.e. at around 25 000 - 27 000 or so...
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 21 . 5/5
Oh God... Shit's started to get real... really real... BTW, I loved how in the last chapter, Bulma tells Vegeta "You fuck space trash... Make love to me..." That was truly something!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 20 . 5/5
God, that was the best ever! I love how your lemon is so concise, eloquent and perfect and how you capture the accompanying emotions that arise with each move (I read the MediaMiner full-version, of course)... Truly superb! This is turning out to be one of the most amazing fan-fics I've ever read!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 19 . 5/5
Wow, that was pretty damn powerful... I love how Bulma says "Not by you..." and it totally makes Vegeta's heart clench... Just amazing!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 17 . 5/4
I truly loved this chapter! Best one so far! I really like how that bastard arachnoid got what he deserved the piece of shit... Beb getting her freedom was real great too and I especially loved Bulma and Vegeta's exchange of words and passion!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 16 . 5/4
God, this has to take the cake... I absolutely loved this chapter... SAVE HER VEGETA!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 14 . 5/4
What an amazing ending! I really liked that one!
1,177 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »