Reviews for Lab Monkey
palome33 chapter 37 . 11/11
I know it's been a long time since you wrote this fic but I really want to say thank you!
This is a masterpiece.
Everything is perfect for me and I feel so thanksfull to have the possibility to read it.

If anyone want the uncesored version : fanfic/view_ ?id58898&cid179930
Bambibelle84 chapter 37 . 10/15
[ "I'm fine with that. I'm fine with murdering Zarbon and all those soldiers. I would do it again in a heartbeat. I would do it to save you, no matter how much it hurts you to be rescued by little, pathetic me. But I won't have you treat me like this anymore. As if I'm worthless. Like I should be punished. I'm the only one who gets to punish me, and I'm not going to do it anymore. I'm not going to punish myself, and I'm not going to allow anyone else to do it either. You are just going to have to get over it, Vegeta. All of it. Zarbon, your tail, the explosion. All of it! Do you hear me?"]

YES. YES. YES.

["Once again, Vegeta, you're not listening to me. I said 'if you wanted to leave me.' I don't want you to go, Vegeta. I want this," she curled her fingers in his back, scraping her nails down his spine, "whatever this is to work between us. I understand that you'll have to leave sometimes, but give me just a word, a nod, a silent vow that you'll return to me. That's all I need from you. That's all I want. You have to give something. I know it's not in your nature. I know you can't say the words. But I need this from you, Vegeta."]

Goodness yes Bulma. I loved her this chapter. You tell him.

["I love you. There it is. No holds barred. Out on the table. You can return it or not, but that's how I feel and I'm not going to tip toe around it anymore. I. Love. You."]

Asdfghjkl.

["I know, Vegeta. But you came back and that says everything. So I want you to know that I'm going to keep saying it, and maybe in twenty years you'll say it back to me."]

Exactly he doesn't have to say it. Action speaks louder than words.

["We agreed long ago that my life belonged to you. So take it in any form that you want. Take me dead or alive, but I am yours, Vegeta. Always."]

Always.

Thanks so much for sharing this story it was a hell of a ride to read it. It's a favorite for sure. I just love the way you wrote them.
Bambibelle84 chapter 36 . 10/15
["I'm letting you live because I want you to make it clear to whoever is in charge that the Briefs family is to be left alone. No harassment, no kidnapping. They better not even have a bad fiscal year. Because if they do I will systematically slaughter every man, woman and child even remotely related to this little butt-fuck conspiracy. Do I make myself clear?"]

The Briefs Family. Aweeee Vegeta.
Bambibelle84 chapter 30 . 10/14
[It made him sick. He should have been the one to protect her, to shield her. Not just from physical harm, but from the psychological whiplash of the horrors of the universe. Instead he had introduced her to the self-destructive path of murder. He had taken something perfect and pure and destroyed it, all in the name of vindictiveness.]

Vegeta is feeling some type. He's so conflicted it hurts. Poor babies.

That "Forgive Me" "Never" OUCH. That hurt.
Bambibelle84 chapter 29 . 10/14
[She had just killed hundreds, obliterating them into nothingness. All that blood on her hands, just to save him.]

And this reminds me of the words she told him a few chapters back of him needing saving.

["You are untouched," he muttered in disgust.]

Goodness Vegeta really?! This relationship is already so toxic. I feel for Bulma.

[Even if she had betrayed him for his own safety he would never forgive her. His stubborn pride would never allow it.]

That damn pride of his.

["Especially you." Bulma vainly tried to make her voice as hard and unyielding as him, but the stream of a single tear down her cheek betrayed her. No matter how much she tried she couldn't squash who she was. She was brilliant, beautiful, and weak. She couldn't harden herself like Vegeta. She couldn't accept violence as a way of life. She had betrayed more than Vegeta, she had betrayed herself.]

I legit wanted to cry as soon as I read that she shedded a tear. I honestly feel for Bulma. Her life has changed so much and she has been through so much for Vegeta it's insane.
Bambibelle84 chapter 28 . 10/14
["Love is about sacrifice. I understand that now. I know that I love you, because I would sacrifice everything that I am for you."]

She said 'I love you' and I'm dying inside.

["I've often wondered if I could kill for you.]

Omg. This is when i knew what she had in mind and then this:

[Zarbon yanked on her arm again, but his fingers felt brittle and weak. Something minute crackled beneath his skin, spider webbing through his veins.]

This is when i knew that the Kiss she gave Zarbon was a poisonous one

["I guess the sodium chloride crystallizes in your veins, clogging your arteries and exploding your heart. An absolutely awful way to die, wouldn't you agree?"]

This side of Bulma is sad to read. Because she would never kill someone but then again she does Love Vegeta and for love and to protect those you love you do mostly anything.

[Before he had been a bastard who did the bidding of his master, but it wasn't until he tore an angel down from heaven, and rolled her in the muck of hell had he truly become an abomination.]

That though right there. Amazing.

[Vegeta drew back, his eyes burning with anger. His face hardened with vindictiveness, steeling his spine. Death was too easy for her. She deserved to be punished, and punish her he would.]

I wanna cry. There two just. ...

P.S
Bulma is a Genius.
Bambibelle84 chapter 27 . 10/14
NOT
HIS
TAIL

Omg he gonna kill her. Goodness this is too much. How did she let things get this way.
Bambibelle84 chapter 26 . 10/14
OH
EM
GEE

Shit just got real. Now Vegeta thinks ... Ugh Vegeta grrr it pisses me off how he quickly doubts her. Can't you just question shit for just a few seconds. This just got intriguing tho.
Bambibelle84 chapter 25 . 10/13
If he touches her so help me. Ugh i hope Bulma can get out of this some how. I would hate for her to get hurt.
Bambibelle84 chapter 24 . 10/13
Ugh omg the way you write their intimate moment was just so poetic. Perfect.

["It is the three suns of Vegeta-sai. Even though the planet is no longer there, the suns remain, standing guard over the graveyard of my people."]

I loved this chapter. Vegeta keeps opening up more and more. He's falling hard. And you just wrote them so lovely.
Bambibelle84 chapter 23 . 10/13
["Then it is you who doesn't understand. There are more valuable things in this universe than jewels. And when I say I'll repay you, I don't mean with money. Someday, you are going to need me, and I'm going to be there.]

She's good.
Bambibelle84 chapter 22 . 10/12
I love how Bulma loves to listen to Vegeta's heart beat.
Bambibelle84 chapter 20 . 10/12
["If you kill me, you will only be alone."]

I swear Bulma is not given any f$# s

["No. A promise that you will allow yourself to feel happiness while making love to me."]

Wow Bulma is really going all out.

["You fuck space trash, Vegeta," Bulma hissed, and then she leaned close, whispering into his ear, while running her nails down the curve of his back.
"Make love to me."]

Yes girl get your man.

[He may own her body, but she was so much closer to owning his heart.]

Yes. Omg i loved this chapter so much. What a great read. I forgot to mention that in chapters before their first kiss when he came back for her to get the cure for her. She made the first move. Yay. I was very excited with that scene.

The "Are you happy?" "Maybe" ruined me. Omg. I love them so much.
Bambibelle84 chapter 17 . 10/12
"You came back" aweeee that line.

["Don't think that this changes anything, woman. You are still mine to do with as I please. I saved you and now I own you. No one else. Only me." He paused letting the words sink in.]

Okay Vegeta. Lol. He's gonna fall so hard. He's already going down the Bulma hole.

["I don't think you are as bad as you think you are, Vegeta."]

She's getting to him.
Bambibelle84 chapter 16 . 10/12
Vegeta inner thoughts tho. Bulma is really getting to him. I loved this chapter so much. This was the last time he was gonna save her but what he doesn't know is that it isn't lol. I love it.
1,319 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »