Reviews for Lab Monkey
nofcksgiven chapter 9 . 2/4/2016
HOLY. SHIT.

I still adore Bulma running her mouth but I never thought Vegeta would actually hand her over to that alien creep. I admit she said some ruthless shit to him but I was hoping Vegeta be the one punishing her, not some dirty weirdo.:( I still have high hopes that Vegeta is trying to teach her a listen and would save Bulma's sassy ass last minute. HE'D BETTER.
nofcksgiven chapter 8 . 2/4/2016
How the tables have turned. Very descriptive. I appreciate that. And I love Bulma for being so goddamn brave and determine and smart. I also love when she runs her mouth, omg. I hate Vegeta throwing her around so violently but it makes the situation even more realistic and serious bc Vegeta is crazy af. Nevertheless, it's so entertaining when she and Vegeta go at it verbally. (The sex will be amazing, no doubt.)

LOL. Your A/N & disclaimers are always fun little things to read. I wouldn't mind stuck in space with BOTH Bulma and Vegeta.;)
nofcksgiven chapter 7 . 2/4/2016
Wow, Bulma got a bit emotional here. I feel for her. She's got the weight of the world on her shoulders and no one to help her. She can kill him, which I think is what everyone wants, but then Frieza is still out there and nobody knows Frieza like Vegeta does.

'Bitchess' makes me cringe, tbh. It's so corny and I can't take Vegeta seriously, haha.
nofcksgiven chapter 5 . 2/4/2016
I'm loving this fic so, so much! I wasn't gonna comment until I was finish reading it but... Mrs. Briefs was just awesome in this chapter I had to say something. She made me laughed so much for the first time since I started reading this. Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying whatever Vegeta and Bulma gots going on *coughsexualtensioncough* but Mrs. Briefs' presence here lighten things up a bit. I just love her dialogue, haha. Every line was gold.

"Bad men often make the best lovers and if you can tame them they make the most loyal of husbands." -She's so shameless, I fucking love it!

Favoriting already.
marveling chapter 37 . 1/23/2016
Very well mastered. As always.
Guest chapter 35 . 1/2/2016
Insane vegeta
Guest chapter 27 . 1/2/2016
HA HAHA HA.. Vegeta deserved that after Pain he put Bulls through. No one Should be mad At Bulma
Guest chapter 24 . 1/2/2016
Dumbass you sure did not bother to somewhat Censor bulma being raped by the trader
Guest chapter 22 . 1/2/2016
Lame censor?
Guest chapter 10 . 1/2/2016
Disgusting

You are making them pair up after this chapter. You need help
JustDal chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
I can't stop reading this fic, I cannot! This is my 2nd time in less than a month but have read 4 times altogether. Thank you so much for such a great story and I hope you're doing well!
munchkinturtle chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
This is hands down one of the best fics that I've ever read. From beginning to end, it was absolutely flawless and heartbreaking. Thank you so much for uploading it and seeing it to completion!
Nanenna chapter 37 . 11/17/2015
They are so perfect for each other! It was a wild ride, but I really enjoyed it.
Nanenna chapter 27 . 11/16/2015
For all your claims to adore Vegeta, you really like to put him through a lot of torture. Just like any self respecting Writer!
Nanenna chapter 21 . 11/15/2015
Ah, I was wondering at the timing of it, of course they got to Namek too late. But not as late as I would have thought. But oh man, did things go horribly for them and I'm just loving this twist!
1,360 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »