Reviews for Lab Monkey
Protos Heis chapter 23 . 4/16/2022
This chapter is so wholesome to read! I can't help but wonder why Vegeta is being like this. Does he think he will lose Bulma eventually?

It was so sweet how much he wanted to show off to Bulma that he has a lot of money to provide for her. Love it!
Protos Heis chapter 22 . 4/15/2022
You should edit this and remove any censorship on it. It ruins your story!
Protos Heis chapter 21 . 4/14/2022
Oh crap! What could they possibly have done to Bulma this time?! It seems to me, Bulma will get a vivid idea of what it's really like to be in Vegeta's shoes if she had landed herself in that "hole."
Protos Heis chapter 20 . 4/14/2022
Didn't the guidelines change? There are lots of erotic scenes I read on this website, and obviously, the authors weren't banned. You ruined this chapter by hiding some details.
Protos Heis chapter 19 . 4/13/2022
Well, if she explained to him right away, it would've saved him from the trouble of beating Akira's guards down.

I was looking at youtube for the song. I couldn't find it.
Protos Heis chapter 18 . 4/13/2022
Admit it Vegeta, you're in love with her already. Why even bother buying her a drink?
Protos Heis chapter 17 . 4/12/2022
Great chapter! I love how Vegeta was able to help someone like that whore Beb, even though it was because circumstances made it so and it wasn't really his plan to help her, rather to just get his hands on that Trader; it was still a good gesture! After reading tragic scenes in every chapter, it feels nice to read that there's a character who ended up being happy and is looking forward to a brighter tomorrow!
Protos Heis chapter 16 . 4/12/2022
Who was it that got Bulma into that mess, to begin with? That's right! Vegeta! If he didn't try to hand her over to the trader, she wouldn't have that infection in the first place, then he acts like it's all her fault. ugh...
Protos Heis chapter 15 . 4/11/2022
I never knew Tamin's race. You never mentioned it. The only description you gave was that she was an extremely beautiful woman. So I ended up imagining her having human looks instead.
Protos Heis chapter 14 . 4/11/2022
At least you made Vegeta not entirely evil! If he had eaten someone alive as well, there's no other twist that could make me like your story.
Protos Heis chapter 13 . 4/10/2022
That was sick! and apparently, there doesn't seem to be any other survivor from that group Bulma made friends with. I was hoping at least there's one, remembering how Bulma said they can only accommodate only one person on that ship.
Protos Heis chapter 12 . 4/9/2022
How come Bulma left the ship without Vegeta stopping her. Maybe he knew and just let her be.
Protos Heis chapter 11 . 4/9/2022
I clicked the link in your bio, but it doesn't even work. Why can't you just upload the rest in this chapter?
Protos Heis chapter 10 . 4/8/2022
There's no way I can just overlook the scene where Vegeta handed Bulma to another man. No way! I know Vegeta is cruel, but not to that extent, and there's no way Bulma should fall for him after what he did.

I guess I'm still too new for VegeBul fanfics. I'll see if I can handle stuff like this eventually. I've been a VegeBul fan since 2001 but I never read fanfics until this year.
Protos Heis chapter 9 . 4/8/2022
I don't think I like this chapter! Vegeta is so apathetic. I feel so disgusted that he just handed over Bulma just like that.
1,360 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »