Reviews for Lab Monkey
MysticChemyst chapter 21 . 10/3/2018
really enjoying this so far.

one thing, though: it should be "worst" as in the superlative but you're using the comparison word "worse" as in "worse than this," etc.
French Reader chapter 27 . 9/11/2018
OMG ! It’s not just a reading. With your words you can make me feel so much. I mean, the way you discribe the scenes is unbelivable. I continue your masterpiece as soon as I have a minute. I’m so glad to be able to understand. Your work is amazing ! Thank you ️
French Reader chapter 11 . 9/9/2018
Love your fiction ! It should be translate (in French for example ahah) so everyone could enjoy your wonderfull writting.
When I understood that a part was missing from this chapter I panic ! But I found it ! Yeaah. You should let your entire chapter here so. Bye bye and Thanks for you
The Great and Powerful Panda chapter 11 . 8/7/2018
I've never in my life had someone chop a chapter off like. And sence this is so old I doubt that website is still a thing so I won't be getting the rest of this. My God can't people just grow a pair?
The Great and Powerful Panda chapter 3 . 8/6/2018
Though i like the story so far I have to say that as a woman I believe the word "cunt" is about as offensive as word "dick". By that I mean your panic attack at the beginning was silly and unnessesary. Also the way you wrote it in seems like both Vegeta and yourself are far to uncomfortable with word to ever use it.
Guest chapter 37 . 6/18/2018
I don't know what to say,I have serious mixed feelings about this story. At first I was digusted by how much Bulma allowed Vegeta to sleep with her and use then I saw how Vegeta was struggling with his emotions towards her,I saw the moments when he would let her see him being vulnerable and then I love how you didn't immediately make him stay with her. How he left to pursue his freedom because at the end of the he was still a selfish guy. But then you showed him struggling with his decision and his stubbornness to admit that he had feelings for her.
I love how you didn't make to just be a damsel in distress and she saved him.
You sir are one of the few writers that was able to keep. Vegeta in character while making him fall in love with. you for this story
Brinker chapter 37 . 4/24/2018
This is the fic that brought me back to this fandom and fan fiction in general after more than ten years. It is a masterpiece. I can’t even tell you how amazing it is. I’ve just finished reading all of your DBZ work and I’m so happy to see that you also write Spuffy, my other obsession. I know you haven’t posted anything in a while but I hope you’ll surprise us one of these days.
RockyKelboa chapter 37 . 3/7/2018
I think I went into a baby depression when this story ended; I just don’t know what to do now. You’re super talented, and this story was an awesome vegebul head piece in a dark, adult version of the DBZ world. I hope u write more for us!
lacklusters chapter 1 . 3/2/2018
this book broke me in so many ways, but I'll never forget that r
lacklusters chapter 17 . 2/24/2018
this is so good !
lacklusters chapter 14 . 2/24/2018
he's falling for her oml
Guest chapter 28 . 2/23/2018
This chapter was brilliant.
Guest chapter 37 . 2/23/2018
Addition to the last comment: What happened to frieza? What about the moon beam gun?

What happened when Goku returned?
Guest chapter 37 . 2/23/2018
Wait what? It just ended like that?
Guest chapter 34 . 2/23/2018
There is REALLY NO NEED to add in random angst and conflicts just for artificial tension.
1,319 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »