Reviews for Lab Monkey
Bambibelle84 chapter 29 . 10/14/2021
[She had just killed hundreds, obliterating them into nothingness. All that blood on her hands, just to save him.]

And this reminds me of the words she told him a few chapters back of him needing saving.

["You are untouched," he muttered in disgust.]

Goodness Vegeta really?! This relationship is already so toxic. I feel for Bulma.

[Even if she had betrayed him for his own safety he would never forgive her. His stubborn pride would never allow it.]

That damn pride of his.

["Especially you." Bulma vainly tried to make her voice as hard and unyielding as him, but the stream of a single tear down her cheek betrayed her. No matter how much she tried she couldn't squash who she was. She was brilliant, beautiful, and weak. She couldn't harden herself like Vegeta. She couldn't accept violence as a way of life. She had betrayed more than Vegeta, she had betrayed herself.]

I legit wanted to cry as soon as I read that she shedded a tear. I honestly feel for Bulma. Her life has changed so much and she has been through so much for Vegeta it's insane.
Bambibelle84 chapter 28 . 10/14/2021
["Love is about sacrifice. I understand that now. I know that I love you, because I would sacrifice everything that I am for you."]

She said 'I love you' and I'm dying inside.

["I've often wondered if I could kill for you.]

Omg. This is when i knew what she had in mind and then this:

[Zarbon yanked on her arm again, but his fingers felt brittle and weak. Something minute crackled beneath his skin, spider webbing through his veins.]

This is when i knew that the Kiss she gave Zarbon was a poisonous one

["I guess the sodium chloride crystallizes in your veins, clogging your arteries and exploding your heart. An absolutely awful way to die, wouldn't you agree?"]

This side of Bulma is sad to read. Because she would never kill someone but then again she does Love Vegeta and for love and to protect those you love you do mostly anything.

[Before he had been a bastard who did the bidding of his master, but it wasn't until he tore an angel down from heaven, and rolled her in the muck of hell had he truly become an abomination.]

That though right there. Amazing.

[Vegeta drew back, his eyes burning with anger. His face hardened with vindictiveness, steeling his spine. Death was too easy for her. She deserved to be punished, and punish her he would.]

I wanna cry. There two just. ...

P.S
Bulma is a Genius.
Bambibelle84 chapter 27 . 10/14/2021
NOT
HIS
TAIL

Omg he gonna kill her. Goodness this is too much. How did she let things get this way.
Bambibelle84 chapter 26 . 10/14/2021
OH
EM
GEE

Shit just got real. Now Vegeta thinks ... Ugh Vegeta grrr it pisses me off how he quickly doubts her. Can't you just question shit for just a few seconds. This just got intriguing tho.
Bambibelle84 chapter 25 . 10/13/2021
If he touches her so help me. Ugh i hope Bulma can get out of this some how. I would hate for her to get hurt.
Bambibelle84 chapter 24 . 10/13/2021
Ugh omg the way you write their intimate moment was just so poetic. Perfect.

["It is the three suns of Vegeta-sai. Even though the planet is no longer there, the suns remain, standing guard over the graveyard of my people."]

I loved this chapter. Vegeta keeps opening up more and more. He's falling hard. And you just wrote them so lovely.
Bambibelle84 chapter 23 . 10/13/2021
["Then it is you who doesn't understand. There are more valuable things in this universe than jewels. And when I say I'll repay you, I don't mean with money. Someday, you are going to need me, and I'm going to be there.]

She's good.
Bambibelle84 chapter 22 . 10/12/2021
I love how Bulma loves to listen to Vegeta's heart beat.
Bambibelle84 chapter 20 . 10/12/2021
["If you kill me, you will only be alone."]

I swear Bulma is not given any f$# s

["No. A promise that you will allow yourself to feel happiness while making love to me."]

Wow Bulma is really going all out.

["You fuck space trash, Vegeta," Bulma hissed, and then she leaned close, whispering into his ear, while running her nails down the curve of his back.
"Make love to me."]

Yes girl get your man.

[He may own her body, but she was so much closer to owning his heart.]

Yes. Omg i loved this chapter so much. What a great read. I forgot to mention that in chapters before their first kiss when he came back for her to get the cure for her. She made the first move. Yay. I was very excited with that scene.

The "Are you happy?" "Maybe" ruined me. Omg. I love them so much.
Bambibelle84 chapter 17 . 10/12/2021
"You came back" aweeee that line.

["Don't think that this changes anything, woman. You are still mine to do with as I please. I saved you and now I own you. No one else. Only me." He paused letting the words sink in.]

Okay Vegeta. Lol. He's gonna fall so hard. He's already going down the Bulma hole.

["I don't think you are as bad as you think you are, Vegeta."]

She's getting to him.
Bambibelle84 chapter 16 . 10/12/2021
Vegeta inner thoughts tho. Bulma is really getting to him. I loved this chapter so much. This was the last time he was gonna save her but what he doesn't know is that it isn't lol. I love it.
Bambibelle84 chapter 15 . 10/12/2021
I felt bad for Tamin. I feel for Bulma too. Babygirl is gonna be traumatized by the end of the fic.
Bambibelle84 chapter 14 . 10/12/2021
The Prince came to her rescue.
Bambibelle84 chapter 13 . 10/12/2021
Savage. Wow.
Bambibelle84 chapter 11 . 10/12/2021
["That's it exactly, Vegeta. I'm not a whore. I wasn't one when you tried to sell me and I'm not one now. I won't play your slut to ensure my own safety. I would rather die first." ]

Yes Girl. Yes. I loved this chapter.
1,360 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »