Reviews for Lab Monkey
Laina chapter 11 . 5/15/2004
Ugh... PLEASE UPDATE! I LOVE THIS FIC TO DEATH!
Alexandrea Romanzesco chapter 11 . 5/15/2004
i'm, so gonna see what teh rest of this chapter is!
~alex~
Guest chapter 11 . 5/15/2004
Ahh! Get a girl all hot n bothered why don't ya then drop us. Your site...::sniffs:: It says it won't be open for another hour...I can't wait that long...I ned the rest...But I guess I must...I love this story...Can't wait for more! ::grins:: tho guess I gotta. well keep writin and i'll keep readin. later
elvenangel chapter 7 . 5/15/2004
hey I was wondering if you could re-upload chapter 6 because no matter how many times I try I can't get it to work. It just comes up blank with no words at all, and by reading the begining of chapter 7 I can see it was an important one. So could you see if you could fix it perhaps? Thanks a bunch. I really like your story by the way, good writing.
elvenangel
Sara chapter 11 . 5/15/2004
I love your fic, and I would love to read what you didn't put up in chapter 11. I tried to go to your page but for some reason I couldn't get anything but a Red back ground. Please, if you don't mind, send me the complete chapter so i can find out what happens.
Thanks
Sara AKA Kitty
me chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
my damn computer won't let me go to geocities. do you post anywhere else? I really wanna finish this chapter! it's awsome, i love your story! glad your back! woot!
Shiro Ryu chapter 11 . 5/14/2004
I love this story! I particularly liked the last chapter on your website. A pity you can't post it here. You should really update at more often.
GothicBlacre chapter 11 . 5/14/2004
WOW I READ THE REST ON YOUR WEBSITE THINGS GOT REALLY HEATED POOR BULMA GREAT CHAPTER
Megga B chapter 11 . 5/14/2004
Oh my god your back! i wuz afraid you'ed be gone for good but i was wrong thank god! i freaked out when i saw you were gone! but now i can be at peace again *hugs Against All Odds* yay!
LS chapter 3 . 5/14/2004
happy dancing youre back
jade chapter 2 . 5/14/2004
thanks for coming back i was afraid youd quitt writing. This is a great story.
Heartless chapter 11 . 5/14/2004
You're back! *does happy dance* It's good to have you back, I've missed you and your stories so much on this website .
Chapter 11 was AMAZING, you can just feel the tension. And the halo...? Hmm, go for it! (just make sure you keep your devil's horns polished regularly lol).
Alex chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
Glad your are back i really love your story
Priestess of Passion chapter 17 . 11/27/2004
OMG! Bestest best story ever! I love it! Keep up the great work i'm looking forward to read the next chapter.
1,319 | « Prev Page 1 .. 78 85 86 87 88