Reviews for On Silver Wings
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
That was really sweet, and Leon's reaction when he opened the box was hilarious! Definitely a fave!
SecretAgent99 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
I liked this. Stupid Squall though, being so impatient...
RaieChibiKid chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Adorable! Yay Yuffie! That was symbolically fantasitic! I loved it! It was just like a story from a child's book! I'm weird. But, it's a compliment, don't worry!

I only saw two errors in the story.

~

they're watching down on use, you know?

Misspell. "Us"

This time, he really meant it. You're welcome, Squall—er, Leon."

You missed a quotation mark.

All in all, that's it! It rocked!
Sonora-Margaret chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
that was kinda cute.
xcloudx chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
That was cute!
Bracken-Fae chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Aww! I'm glad you didnt over-fluff it actually. This was so cute. Very original, and well written. You seriously have a knack of writing Yuffie completely in character. I'm so jealous. :D
deity of death1 chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
Cute fic. _
clown with a tearaway face chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
Yay ! So cute ! You should do more of these ! Now, off to read your other fics...
Rushie-s2 chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
good story

in a review u said that u laugh at the word mango

well i laugh at the word Music! lol and i laugh at anything to! lol so it's good to see something alike. _ (music lol what will they come up with next?)

Anyway good job!
Kawaii chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
LOVEDIT! oh and for future reference you do not, i repeat, DO NOT suck at one shots. you should write more!
Queen Kat chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
So sweet I have toothache _ I love it.
lakura-chan chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
This is great. Write more stories.
Annjirika chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
AHH! So cute! Loved this. L/Y one shots are the bestest ever. ALL one shots rock. And you pulled this off perfectly. Great job!
balfonheim chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
Aww! What a cute little ficlet! Good job on this! And it was so much cuter with Yuffie being twelve. And the end was really great. Please update "Life or Something Like It" soon!
Ezzie Valentine chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
Hey Qwick Silver,
I just wanted to let you know that I loved this story. Yuffie was just so sweet in what she did for squall.
Well, keep up the good work.
Ezri-Candy