Reviews for More Than You'd Believe
sangi chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
Heehee! Love it! Cant wait 'til you update!
Orion Kohaishu chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
YAY! The sequel to the sequel is finally here!

orion
QueenCheer chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
hey i am so happy that you got up another sequal i loved the 2nd story boundless love when robin was brainwashed it made me cry so keep writing you rock!
angelsflame265 chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
please update soon!
Lost Inside chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
Well if this story is as addicting as boundless love than...I don't know but hope it is as good as Boundless Love!
unicorn13564 chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
Not nearly as good as Boundless Love, but it was ok i guess. I'm kinda dissapointed tho, considering how good Boundless Love was n all. It was an... ok begining.
buniculabuffy chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
UPDATE!MOVE IT, MOVE IT, MOVE IT!
A.N.D chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
Hellow, A.N.D here.

v

What's going on? Well anyway i read this story a while ago and i guees i forgot to review. ;

Guess this is my chance, Oro?

Well anyway, love the sequeal. Big fan of Boundless Love y'know.

I'm just here now waiting for the next update And i think it's been like a couple of months.

;; Where'd you go?

I'd try to IM you but you're never on?

If you get this, please reply.

This is A.N.D here, signing off.

Ai & Heiwa

x

"Donuts are alot like life. They can be sweet or sour. They both have a hole that wants to be filled. And when you're done with one, you wish you had another."

-A.N.D
new identity chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Nice!
Specter Von Baren chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
... ... Um... I hope for a longer chapter, but I'm glad to know your back at it again. I'll be looking forward to you updateing.

signed

Specter
Time's mortal enemy chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
Very nice. Um, a bit choppy, though. It's nice that you're starting the last sequel though, so keep up the good work!

Oh, i noticed you've got more aim screen names, but i've opted not to put them on my buddy list. That way, if you ever just want to avoid me, you can just use them and not the other.

Aren't I the sweetest?

So anyways, pretty good. Oh, and starbucks is the greatest!
totallystellar chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Wow, great beginning! I can already tell you're a great writer. But what's this about it being a sequel? I'm going to see if I can find the story you're talking about, "Boundless Love & Hidden Emotions", and read that before I'll keep reading this.

I hope you update, I really do! :-)

Meghan
tbp chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Hmm... not bad, if short. You're writing seems to have evolved a bit since Boundless Love. In that short of a time period it's something to be proud of. Anyway, very good beginning. Can't wait to see where it'll go...
F-Zero Racer chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
YES! I WAS RIGHT! Sayuri IS in this story! But other than that, I can't wait for the rest of this.
But what role do the OCs have? Please! Update next chappie soon!
P.S. Are the original pairings from the other 2 stories in here?
But I get the feeling that Cyborg will be paired up somehow.
Flying Star too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
Ah, I remember you, I read your "boundless love" ( I think I reviewed under a different name) series.
This sequel sounds very promising. Wonderful description of Raven as she's meditating. _
I look forward to future chapters.
PS. Would you mind checking out my story, "Drifting"? It's an angsty Teen Titans story told from different Titan views. There isn't any happy endings though.