Reviews for The Relative
anno chapter 19 . 8/18/2004
love your story. Please update soon and keep up the good work
KierstenBrianne chapter 19 . 7/27/2004
That, was by far the cutest thing ever! And you said out of 3 choices my vote would definately go under the word: LOVED IT! Please oh please oh pretty please write more! I also Loved the part where the weasleys are going to adopt bianca! or should I say bee? hehehe... Anyway, did you mean that at the end that ron would propose to hermione? And what's happening with Gin and Harry? Are they gonna end up together? You could explain all this in a sequel. That would be bloody brilliant! Now I have read all of your fanfic stories. Yay! I can't believe that Hunter and Bianca would do such things! I mean, poor Hermione! I was actually disgusted with Hunter through-our the whole story! I knew that he was up to no good cause why would he be sorted into Slytherin anyway? Can't wait to see what you do with your stories that are soon coming! You're one of the coolest authors. keep goin wit da flow! Best of wishes. (not that you need it or anything) *wink-wink*. Well audios amiga. -ki-ki93
Sheppardinette chapter 19 . 7/3/2004
it is really brillant. but, as we know it : all good things must come to an end. right ?

i loved it anyway
Adria chapter 6 . 6/25/2004
Okay, this is a review for the first 6 chapters because I think it's easier to erad more and have longer reviews... ya know?

Anyway...

Chapter 1- Very good start, strong and it really drew me in. I noticed from the very start how similar your writing was to JK's. At first I thought ginny seemed OOC, but maybe it's because she's grown up now? Also Harry was rather forward about how she was so grown up and everything but it wasn't too distracting.

Chapter 2- I loved Ron's reaction. It was so perfectly in character I actually started laughing... I felt bad for him. Poor Ron, on the racks of love... Also stay-playtons. *dies laughing*

Chapter 3- I liked how you did the flashback scene, it worked quite well. The awkwardnessosity (invented word...) between Ron and Hermione at 9 3/4 was great... I felt bad for them but couldn't help laughing. I think I may have a weird sense of humor...

Chapter 4- Mr. Weasley in all of the chapters and especially this one is hysterical... he's kind of the comic erlief in the dramatic situations. 2 things that you may want to change if you ever do an overhaul of the story (you know how some authors will go back after the story is finished and fix things? i don't know if you are planning on this but I guess I may as well mention it...) 1- Harry was acting almost more like Fred or George with his taunting Ron and 2- I don't think ron would have admitted so quickly, he's rather stubborn, he probably would have to have had it wheedled out of him.

Chapter 5- I loved how you portrayed Hermione's emotions... it was so honest and reflected exactly what people go through when they lose someong. I especially liked the line with the comparison to the bee stinging her.

Chapter 6- I was very glad that you mentioned the thing about Harry being afraid to love anyone else. I had thought about that before, wondering whether or not JK would write Harry with these kinds of thoughts in the next book. It makes sense to me, if everyone I loved died I would go hermit on everyone just to protect them

Whoof. That was longish. I'll review in bulk like this in another few chapters.

Adria
PaulaS chapter 19 . 6/25/2004
I'm sorry I haven't reviewed in a while but I've been too busy and I couldn't read your fic.

It was awesome, as you know I was supecting something about Hunter, but I didn't expect this. That was great. Well, it was awful that he wanted to kill Hermione but you know what I mean. ;)

Oh, about my 10 cookies... Thank you! lol

I'll be looking for you next fic, I'm sure It will be great as well.

See you. :)
Pepstepper16 chapter 19 . 6/24/2004
Yep, reviewing my own story...Just to clarify, "dance theme" means Hermione is a dancer...oh, well, you'll see. It doesn't mean there will be a dance at Hogwarts, sad as that is...but you all will like it (I've only written the first chapter, and I already like it a little more than The Relative!). So anyway, just to clarify...

ROCK ON YOU GUYS! And I'll start that one after I return from dance camp (June 29th)! Much love, P-stepper!
Amy-Chris chapter 19 . 6/24/2004
Aw! This was a fantastic fic! You should really be proud of it and yourself! I hope to read more of you're R/Hr fics in the future! I think a dance theme would be really cool too! sort of like another ball eh? Good luck with that-I can't wait to read it! I think i've said it before but I love it when Ron gets jealous! I find it the cutest thing ever for some reason when it's written right! You did a really good job of that in this fic! Really, great job on the whole thing! You are very talented! Over all 11 out of 10 and two thumbs way way up! Congrats!
Sullen Sphinx chapter 19 . 6/24/2004
*sniff sniff* It's so good. Good Job Keep it Up! :D
Rena the Great chapter 19 . 6/24/2004
So cute! Just how I like it, too.

Great waffy story about Ron and Hermione...I loved it!
Crystal chapter 19 . 6/24/2004
I liked the ending-fluffy endings are fine with me. I really liked the story and i love how Bianca's going to be adopted by the Weasley's. What Hermione said to Draco was brilliant, too.
Kagome19 chapter 19 . 6/24/2004
YAY! Another fic, another day. I really enjoyed it. The Pansy/Draco thing was erm... gross, 'cause I don't ever want to think about Draco doing anything like that to some poor girl, even if that girl was Pansy. But the whole "positive test results" was hilarious! That was so great. Can't help but love Hermione's comments. It was just like the "twitchy little feret" thing in book 4. Very cool.

I always new that the poem was for Ron. I just didn't know that was what was in the envelope. So cute!

When I read the chapter title "A New Weasley" I was like, "OH MY GOD! Is Ron going to propose!" But then I saw Bianca's name and I'm like, "Oh, that makes a lot more sense." 'Cause they'd be doing like a Romeo and Juliet thing if they were to get married at 16...

I really enjoyed reading your fic. You are a talented writer and I'll try to check out your dance themed fic too. Keep it up! ;)
Sullen Sphinx chapter 18 . 6/23/2004
Still as good as ever. :) Keep it up. :D
Kagome19 chapter 18 . 6/23/2004
YAY! That was so good! *sings with joy* I love happy endings. And I think that the envelope has some lovey dovey stuff from Hermione to Ron. Or I could be wrong...

Maybe you could write a fan fiction that has a sad ending (even though a lot of people would hate you... hehe, but it could still be really good, and really well written) Like having a major character die, or two... Just a thought.

ttfn
Crystal chapter 18 . 6/23/2004
I liked how Ron folowed through with his promise and how Hermione realized that. I also liked how Bianca came and saved the day. She's the man! It was a little OoC for Hermione to climb in bed with Ron, but she was a little shook up and it was still really sweet. Finish soon!
Alice Dodgson chapter 17 . 6/22/2004
Wow, those last two chapters were intense. I feel stupid for not seeing the connection between Hunter and Mrs. Granger's death before...but you wrote it so that it wasn't glaringly obvious, which is good. You're really good at plot twists. I don't doubt that Ron and Harry will save Hermione, but I look forward to them kicking some McEwan ass! (Except for Bianca's of course.)