Reviews for Not Myself
Cara chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Wow, that was honest. I empathise with Rogue. I can't tell you how many times I have said those kind of things to my husband only to have him take me back. I think it's a woman thing...:)
Bologna121 chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
LOVED IT! It is one of the cutest Romys i have read so far!
Ginger Nicely chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
This song will never be the same for me. It really fits Rogue, especially with her emotional swings and her powers for that matter. And the story you craft is more than song fic, but worthy in it's own right. Nicely done.

Much love,

K-Nice
piccolajules chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
aw... that was so sweet... i really liked it, thou u could have made it a bit longer ;)
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
i lyked it. but i thynk that u've had deeper ones. ur an excellent writer
GOBITCHGIRLGO chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
WHO is this superhero? KNEE'M IN DA BALLS GIRLFRIEND! and while you've got him close RIP off his mask FOREVER!
Kat chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
This was really nice. I'm glad that they made up.

Have you heard that Marvel might break Rogue and Gambit up again? Several fans are writing and emailing to keep this from happening. There is also an online petition here:
Anamaniax chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
wow. i kep reading this over and over and kep cryin over and over. it was so emotion filed. it was great.
XxFleurdelySxX chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
Ah, yes, I remember that one... Sad, so sad! Ah, Rogue, why are you so mean to him?
fleur-
melancholic chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
I love reading this over and over - it's so great how Remy just seems to keep hanging on and loving Rogue despite her insecurities, which of course, she can't help. Sigh... they're great - and you're great. Yay for John Mayer, too. :)
Aro chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
Emotional. Realistic. Wonderfully written. I need a tissue. Hate is such a strong word, but loathe is stronger. Uh, not that Rogue should have said that or anything! _; I liked it when Remy just shook his head and left. "I hate you!" "I hate you more!" "Well, I hate you more-er!" ;-) I enjoyed reading this again.. :) Although.. I *loathe* JOHN MAYER. X.X
DemonicGambit chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
Aw how sweet! I liked it
T chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
So sad, yet so touching. Loved it.
demiducky25 chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
WOW, so much emotion packed into this piece! Poor Remy, I'm sure he was telling her the truth but I am glad that Rogue finally came to her senses!
Star-of-Chaos chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
Very sad and sweet. I'm thinking maybe Xavier should look into anger management classes for that girl though.