Reviews for Secrets of the Forbidden Broomcloset
Deathrosekitty chapter 34 . 8/29
Oh I'm so sad I read all the chapters. They've made me giggle and shocked and damn it draco and Harry need to shag already! Hope you do finish this eventually.
Grammar is good chapter 25 . 8/5
What happened to the punctuation?
I literally can not read this because it is way too confusing without punctuation.
Hancock23 chapter 34 . 7/10
I can compare this story to that hamster and wheel thing. the same thing over and over again, there is simply no progress.
Hancock23 chapter 10 . 7/10
I absolutely hated this chapter, it made me uncomfortable all over. i think harry went to far, its never right to invade someone's privacy like that.
RedRustlingLeaves chapter 8 . 4/30
Your story so far has given me a laugh (two, three, four:)) ), but not having the dialogue marked in any way is a bit visually frustrating
Leo chapter 1 . 4/9
blackbloodywolf chapter 34 . 1/24
this is going to be such a disastrous situation
Akshadha Mishra chapter 8 . 9/30/2015
This is a horribly written story. Characters are all OOC. And no punctuation marks whatsoever make it really difficult to read. Learn something.
EMERALD ROSE816 chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Thank u very much for writing and posting this fic, even though it's not completed yet. I am very much happy that I got a chance to read it. Best Wishes.
Guest chapter 34 . 7/4/2015
Nooo... please finish this great story!
tan chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
I am Chinese, so i feel a little tired to read this,do you understand?I want to say, it's very good
Akrasian chapter 11 . 5/28/2015
DUUUDE. Story is great but I just cant stand it anymore. All your double quotations have vanished... this is a pain in the ass. Every time someone speaks... no. just no.

I literally cannot bear to read further despite my interest in the plot.

Please fix this glaring error.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
Guest chapter 34 . 2/4/2015
Are you serious?! Why is it not finished!? I mean this is one of my favorite story's yet it's not finished! Seriously!?
anythingiwanttow chapter 34 . 1/30/2015
Please continue! I love this fiction and want to know how it ends! Anythingiwanttowatch
4,460 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »