Reviews for Secrets of the Forbidden Broomcloset
vampdreams chapter 34 . 7/17
Oh Damn love!
I really really wish you'd continued...
Loved it
leopardblack chapter 28 . 6/11
I really wanted to finish the fic but I can't keep up with the dialogue. It's too confusing without the " " quotations. And there were times when you would start a paragraph with Character said or sneered but they didn't say anything which felt like something was missing. I'm sorry I really liked your fic but i just can't continue.
Helenekjohnson chapter 34 . 3/4
Pleaaaaass update this! I’m
In love with this story!
Liz chapter 34 . 12/18/2018
I love your fic very much, especially the little commentairy section at the end of every chapter ;) i really hope you will continue one day, because you're talented, but after 12 years maybe you lost interest in that Story or worst the fandom, but you almost reached 5000 reviews ( wow i never saw so many of them for just one fic...) so better finish like you promised ;)
dothechachaslide chapter 14 . 10/7/2018
Lmao wonder what he did
dothechachaslide chapter 13 . 10/7/2018
Kinky
dothechachaslide chapter 2 . 10/7/2018
My only thought: what if it had been McGonagall
dothechachaslide chapter 1 . 10/7/2018
Loving this so far AH

And to answer your question... yes.. yes it did
Quotes chapter 10 . 9/1/2018
If you download the fanfiction app on your phone and read the story on there, the quotes work and also the missed sentences show up.
I Solemnly Swear 08 chapter 34 . 7/3/2018
WHATTTTTTTT
Guest chapter 34 . 6/2/2018
I absolutely love this. I love the angst on what is next to come and i love the little blurbs at the end of each story.
livetolaugh chapter 9 . 4/11/2018
re-update: no quotes from here out so I'm not sure I can continue reading...it's just...hard for me to keep focused. I've seen this mentioned from other reviews and am assuming it's just a technical difficulty? Maybe on day, if you get around to editing old fan fiction this can be fixed (I see the story hasn't been updated for 12 years though so I'm guessing this is unlikely).

If you still read reviews, for what it's worth, I really enjoyed everything up to this point - your Draco is flawed yet engaging and I've liked the plot set up to this point. Wishing you well!
livetolaugh chapter 8 . 4/11/2018
update: no quotes in this chapter either so im skipping both and just hoping I dont miss too much plot wise lol
livetolaugh chapter 7 . 4/11/2018
enjoyed this story lots - a note though: the 7th chapter ("Of Meetings and Manicures") lacks quotation marks for character speech which made it hard - impossible, really - to read. I'm hoping its an outlier case & I can keep going forward from here with no issue, it's been an amusing read so far!
KissMeDraco chapter 11 . 1/22/2018
Nice scene from Friends. Only now I recognized you name the chapters similar way they did in Friends. :-)
4,487 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »