Reviews for Secrets of the Forbidden Broomcloset
Yayyyyyyy finally!
On another note
Please fix the quotation mark problem soon soon soon
*please* fix the quotation mark problem soon..
I'm begging you.
I LOVE the story, and don't wanna stop reading. Fix it please!
Ok I really thought this was going to be a really good fic and I liked it at first but where the hell did your quotation marks go? I literally cannot read any more because it hurts my eyes to have to pick out which parts are dialogue. Please, consider actually following the most basic rules of punctuation before posting.
YaGirlMo chapter 34 . 5/2
PLEASE UPDATE!
Evanescence27 chapter 7 . 3/19
Your writing ... it is just perfect. I feel like watching a movie, the description is so empowering, it has me grounded.
Sam chapter 34 . 3/3
Oh my god, I love this so much! I do wish that you'd written more.. This actually was wonderful, though!
SunsetEverAfter chapter 12 . 1/16
great chapter it was cute without being too sexual

I love the way you describe them ...copper skin...raven hair spilling over his shoulders...
I Solemnly Swear 08 chapter 34 . 11/14/2016
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
You can't stop right before you get to the point hat I have been waiting for since the beginning of this fic!
Robyn chapter 34 . 10/23/2016
Please write more! You're style has overwhelmed my weak willed mind! I NEED MORE DRARRY!
Deathrosekitty chapter 34 . 8/29/2016
Oh I'm so sad I read all the chapters. They've made me giggle and shocked and damn it draco and Harry need to shag already! Hope you do finish this eventually.
Grammar is good chapter 25 . 8/5/2016
What happened to the punctuation?
I literally can not read this because it is way too confusing without punctuation.
Hancock23 chapter 34 . 7/10/2016
I can compare this story to that hamster and wheel thing. the same thing over and over again, there is simply no progress.
Hancock23 chapter 10 . 7/10/2016
I absolutely hated this chapter, it made me uncomfortable all over. i think harry went to far, its never right to invade someone's privacy like that.
Mean Little Lemon chapter 8 . 4/30/2016
Your story so far has given me a laugh (two, three, four:)) ), but not having the dialogue marked in any way is a bit visually frustrating
Leo chapter 1 . 4/9/2016