Reviews for Secrets of the Forbidden Broomcloset
Euphorah chapter 6 . 1/7
I’m really enjoying this one! :)
GlycerineQueen28 chapter 34 . 9/30/2017
Your writing is wonderful. You've captured Malfoy perfectly! I've been reading this for the past few days and I couldn't put it down- I even read it on my breaks at work yesterday.
But where is the rest of it? When I started reading it you had said that you'd been fixing your quotation mark issue so I assumed that it was finished. But it's not finished! I'm sorry for whining or whatever, it's just that this was one of the best Drarry stories I've had the pleasure of reading. Any ending I come up with myself just won't do it justice.
I know writing is hard. I myself had given up because life got in the way and inspiration can be hard to come by. But this feeling of not being able to finish reading, of not knowing how it will end up, it's made me decided to give writing another go. My stories may not be as excellent as this beautiful story, but I think they need endings.
Sorry for the rambling. It's so early in the morning here. Been up with my teething baby for a few hours. Anyways I hope you're doing well. Best of luck with all that you do! (I never write reviews like how do you end them? Lol)
SassyShitheads chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
This was the most fun I had since reading 'The List' by smak978! And yes, a Furious Draco blowing up everything in sight is sexy. Quite a nicely written first chapter. And what an eye-catching summary! I already know this is going to turn out awesome.
Guest chapter 30 . 6/11/2017
Yayyyyyyy finally!
On another note
Please fix the quotation mark problem soon soon soon
Guest chapter 14 . 6/10/2017
*please* fix the quotation mark problem soon..
I'm begging you.
I LOVE the story, and don't wanna stop reading. Fix it please!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/29/2017
Ok I really thought this was going to be a really good fic and I liked it at first but where the hell did your quotation marks go? I literally cannot read any more because it hurts my eyes to have to pick out which parts are dialogue. Please, consider actually following the most basic rules of punctuation before posting.
YaGirlMo chapter 34 . 5/2/2017
PLEASE UPDATE!
Evanescence27 chapter 7 . 3/19/2017
Your writing ... it is just perfect. I feel like watching a movie, the description is so empowering, it has me grounded.
Sam chapter 34 . 3/3/2017
Oh my god, I love this so much! I do wish that you'd written more.. This actually was wonderful, though!
SunsetEverAfter chapter 12 . 1/16/2017
great chapter it was cute without being too sexual

I love the way you describe them ...copper skin...raven hair spilling over his shoulders...
I Solemnly Swear 08 chapter 34 . 11/14/2016
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
You can't stop right before you get to the point hat I have been waiting for since the beginning of this fic!
Robyn chapter 34 . 10/23/2016
Please write more! You're style has overwhelmed my weak willed mind! I NEED MORE DRARRY!
Deathrosekitty chapter 34 . 8/29/2016
Oh I'm so sad I read all the chapters. They've made me giggle and shocked and damn it draco and Harry need to shag already! Hope you do finish this eventually.
Grammar is good chapter 25 . 8/5/2016
What happened to the punctuation?
I literally can not read this because it is way too confusing without punctuation.
Hancock23 chapter 34 . 7/10/2016
I can compare this story to that hamster and wheel thing. the same thing over and over again, there is simply no progress.
4,472 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »