Reviews for Secrets of the Forbidden Broomcloset
I Solemnly Swear 08 chapter 34 . 7/3
WHATTTTTTTT
I absolutely love this. I love the angst on what is next to come and i love the little blurbs at the end of each story.
livetolaugh chapter 9 . 4/11
re-update: no quotes from here out so I'm not sure I can continue reading...it's just...hard for me to keep focused. I've seen this mentioned from other reviews and am assuming it's just a technical difficulty? Maybe on day, if you get around to editing old fan fiction this can be fixed (I see the story hasn't been updated for 12 years though so I'm guessing this is unlikely).

If you still read reviews, for what it's worth, I really enjoyed everything up to this point - your Draco is flawed yet engaging and I've liked the plot set up to this point. Wishing you well!
livetolaugh chapter 8 . 4/11
update: no quotes in this chapter either so im skipping both and just hoping I dont miss too much plot wise lol
livetolaugh chapter 7 . 4/11
enjoyed this story lots - a note though: the 7th chapter ("Of Meetings and Manicures") lacks quotation marks for character speech which made it hard - impossible, really - to read. I'm hoping its an outlier case & I can keep going forward from here with no issue, it's been an amusing read so far!
KissMeDraco chapter 11 . 1/22
Nice scene from Friends. Only now I recognized you name the chapters similar way they did in Friends. :-)
Euphorah chapter 6 . 1/7
I’m really enjoying this one! :)
GlycerineQueen28 chapter 34 . 9/30/2017
Your writing is wonderful. You've captured Malfoy perfectly! I've been reading this for the past few days and I couldn't put it down- I even read it on my breaks at work yesterday.
But where is the rest of it? When I started reading it you had said that you'd been fixing your quotation mark issue so I assumed that it was finished. But it's not finished! I'm sorry for whining or whatever, it's just that this was one of the best Drarry stories I've had the pleasure of reading. Any ending I come up with myself just won't do it justice.
I know writing is hard. I myself had given up because life got in the way and inspiration can be hard to come by. But this feeling of not being able to finish reading, of not knowing how it will end up, it's made me decided to give writing another go. My stories may not be as excellent as this beautiful story, but I think they need endings.
Sorry for the rambling. It's so early in the morning here. Been up with my teething baby for a few hours. Anyways I hope you're doing well. Best of luck with all that you do! (I never write reviews like how do you end them? Lol)
SassyShitheads chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
This was the most fun I had since reading 'The List' by smak978! And yes, a Furious Draco blowing up everything in sight is sexy. Quite a nicely written first chapter. And what an eye-catching summary! I already know this is going to turn out awesome.
Guest chapter 30 . 6/11/2017
Yayyyyyyy finally!
On another note
Please fix the quotation mark problem soon soon soon
Guest chapter 14 . 6/10/2017
*please* fix the quotation mark problem soon..
I'm begging you.
I LOVE the story, and don't wanna stop reading. Fix it please!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/29/2017
Ok I really thought this was going to be a really good fic and I liked it at first but where the hell did your quotation marks go? I literally cannot read any more because it hurts my eyes to have to pick out which parts are dialogue. Please, consider actually following the most basic rules of punctuation before posting.
YaGirlMo chapter 34 . 5/2/2017
PLEASE UPDATE!
Evanescence27 chapter 7 . 3/19/2017
Your writing ... it is just perfect. I feel like watching a movie, the description is so empowering, it has me grounded.
Sam chapter 34 . 3/3/2017
Oh my god, I love this so much! I do wish that you'd written more.. This actually was wonderful, though!
4,478 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »