Reviews for Secrets of the Forbidden Broomcloset
EMERALD ROSE816 chapter 1 . 7/12
Thank u very much for writing and posting this fic, even though it's not completed yet. I am very much happy that I got a chance to read it. Best Wishes.
Nooo... please finish this great story!
tan chapter 1 . 6/11
I am Chinese, so i feel a little tired to read this,do you understand?I want to say, it's very good
Mrbiq chapter 11 . 5/28
DUUUDE. Story is great but I just cant stand it anymore. All your double quotations have vanished... this is a pain in the ass. Every time someone speaks... no. just no.

I literally cannot bear to read further despite my interest in the plot.

Please fix this glaring error.
Are you serious?! Why is it not finished!? I mean this is one of my favorite story's yet it's not finished! Seriously!?
anythingiwanttow chapter 34 . 1/30
Please continue! I love this fiction and want to know how it ends! Anythingiwanttowatch
Pansy Parkison chapter 13 . 11/27/2014
Drakeypoo your going to deny his right to cum what a sick little sadist my darkeypoo is. *smirk*
Cheese chapter 34 . 10/25/2014
ahhh I know it's been like forever since you last updated but I can't help but hope that it will be someday...maybe...please? *hopeful smile*
Guest chapter 7 . 10/17/2014
What happened to the apostrophes?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
I don't think there is a word like 'authoress'. If I'm not mistaken 'author' is used for both sexes.
ScarletLetter17 chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
pansy and blaise's terror was rather hilarious :D i don't blame them!
Leopara chapter 32 . 8/27/2014
I swear by my unholy name, Pansy is my spirit animal! Cunning, clever and oh, so inappropriately wicked! Yet, it's all in the name of true love!

And, is that 5000 reviews to continue, true or false? Because I can make it happen. evil grin
Tonsoffandoms chapter 34 . 8/20/2014
Please come back and finish this story Ms. Rose! I am dying to see the ending but, alas I know that the enormous time gap is against me. I'm not sure if you even check this anymore but, if you do please take my agonizing curiosity into a count for I am afraid my head will explode will possibilities as to what happened to the characters. I love the way you write the characters and only wish for an ending. Even if it means killing off everyone (which I don't encourage). I hope I don't have to resort to begging.
The Best Robin is Grayson chapter 34 . 8/1/2014
You...you...cruel...woman. .. you...never. .FINISHED IT!? I just... -walks away with tears in eyes-
4,452 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »