Reviews for Secrets of the Forbidden Broomcloset
yoloswagmaster chapter 29 . 1/27/2013
Draco sexy beast. . . TEEHEE!
yoloswagmaster chapter 28 . 1/27/2013
Well, Draco. . . I'm sorry to break it to you, but you're DEFINITELY gay. . . Which makes it all the better for the fangirls xDD
yoloswagmaster chapter 27 . 1/27/2013
They got to be LoVeRs xP
yoloswagmaster chapter 26 . 1/27/2013
Oh snap O_O
yoloswagmaster chapter 25 . 1/27/2013
great chappie!
yoloswagmaster chapter 17 . 1/27/2013
I will. . .
CrystalCherrie chapter 34 . 1/19/2013
What? NO! Seven years and NO UPDATE?! I should've seen this by chapter 32! Things were NOT moving fast enough to end happily by that last posted chapter. You're just gonna leave it unresovled like that?! DANG IT! I love this story too much to leave it be! I should know by now to not read stories started so long ago. . .oh well. Very in character, one of THE BEST I've ever read! Seriously! I really am so devestated it isn't finished. I might just write my own ending for this story, just for my peace of mind (not posting online or anything). It will be purely for my own selfishness ) please, pleaaaaaase come back!
Umbraic Skylark chapter 34 . 1/15/2013
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I loved the ending scene with Draco, Harry and you! It's soo funny! It totally made my day!

And I hope in the next chapter, there'll be LOTS of reconciling and possibly some action *waggles eyebrows*. :D Love this story ta death!
Ceellia-19 chapter 34 . 1/12/2013
Wait... THERE IS NO CHAPTER 35?

I think my heart just broke :'( Why is it always the good stories that have no ending? T-T
Ceellia-19 chapter 13 . 1/11/2013
When I woke up I had this strange sudden urge to read Harry Potter x Malfoy yaoi. Never happened to me before but there it was. I looked into a few storie,s found them either laugably stupid or just painfully bad, until I bumped into this precious little gem. I LOVE IT. YOU ARE AWESOME!
ReclaimMyPlace chapter 34 . 1/8/2013
no..no NOOO! you cant be serious! HOW could you stop here!? Oh jesus god. You should atleast warn the readers that there will be NO ending. Oh god. Well. now I will not be rude. You did at least write this much. And this much is fantastic. Its really good. Really, fucking. Good. You hear me? Good, well, off I go!
yoloswagmaster chapter 16 . 1/6/2013
I love a good misunderstanding :]]]
yoloswagmaster chapter 15 . 1/6/2013
. . . OH snap O_O
yoloswagmaster chapter 14 . 1/6/2013
Wow, never nknew you were such a perv, Draco xDD
yoloswagmaster chapter 13 . 1/6/2013
Ohh, that's pretty kinky xP
4,489 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »