Reviews for Secrets of the Forbidden Broomcloset
Grammar is good chapter 25 . 8/5/2016
What happened to the punctuation?
I literally can not read this because it is way too confusing without punctuation.
Hancock23 chapter 34 . 7/10/2016
I can compare this story to that hamster and wheel thing. the same thing over and over again, there is simply no progress.
Hancock23 chapter 10 . 7/10/2016
I absolutely hated this chapter, it made me uncomfortable all over. i think harry went to far, its never right to invade someone's privacy like that.
Mean Little Lemon chapter 8 . 4/30/2016
Your story so far has given me a laugh (two, three, four:)) ), but not having the dialogue marked in any way is a bit visually frustrating
Leo chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
well..good
blackbloodywolf chapter 34 . 1/24/2016
this is going to be such a disastrous situation
Akshadha Mishra chapter 8 . 9/30/2015
This is a horribly written story. Characters are all OOC. And no punctuation marks whatsoever make it really difficult to read. Learn something.
EMERALD ROSE816 chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Thank u very much for writing and posting this fic, even though it's not completed yet. I am very much happy that I got a chance to read it. Best Wishes.
Guest chapter 34 . 7/4/2015
Nooo... please finish this great story!
tan chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
I am Chinese, so i feel a little tired to read this,do you understand?I want to say, it's very good
Akrasian chapter 11 . 5/28/2015
DUUUDE. Story is great but I just cant stand it anymore. All your double quotations have vanished... this is a pain in the ass. Every time someone speaks... no. just no.

I literally cannot bear to read further despite my interest in the plot.

Please fix this glaring error.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
Guest chapter 34 . 2/4/2015
Are you serious?! Why is it not finished!? I mean this is one of my favorite story's yet it's not finished! Seriously!?
anythingiwanttow chapter 34 . 1/30/2015
Please continue! I love this fiction and want to know how it ends! Anythingiwanttowatch
Pansy Parkison chapter 13 . 11/27/2014
Drakeypoo your going to deny his right to cum what a sick little sadist my darkeypoo is. *smirk*
4,489 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »