Reviews for Gods and Gamblers
Blame the Cupcake chapter 4 . 5/15/2007
Oh I do hope you decide to post. I love you story and you kind of left us hanging there.
Taluliaka chapter 4 . 1/23/2006
Hello!

I've just read your stories and you must update! And there must be Skinner in the next chapter! And he must bite Becky because Becky is annoying!

Hopefully the League will get back into the whole butt -kicking thing soon!

How did Mina get un-vampirish? She won't be must fun on a mission if she doesnt have pointy teeth. Heh heh..

So please update!

Taluliaka
Silent Bob 546 chapter 4 . 9/7/2004
FINALLY! UPDATE!

He, really nice and funny! Oh, there's one thing both women agree with! Poor Skinner!

Really, nice chapter and glad to have you back!
cheatachu82 chapter 4 . 9/6/2004
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one:)
cheatachu82 chapter 3 . 8/31/2004
Great story! Update soon:)
Drakena the Destroyer chapter 3 . 7/18/2004
I like this story, I hope you update soon, I know you can do it. Like the cuteness from the kids. Nemo's story telling to Rosemary was good. Can't wait to see some Skinner!
Lady Norbert chapter 3 . 5/24/2004
Excellent! Carrying on, good to see. As ever, your writing is vivid and flowing. I think you really are probably one of the best LXG fanfic writers on this site.
Centralia Currie chapter 3 . 5/19/2004
Henry and Mina should hire one of the other members of the League as an assassin to get rid of the evil prison guy. Nobody (in this day and age, anyway) should get away with being that gender-biased.
Silent Bob 546 chapter 3 . 5/19/2004
One word! AW! THAT WAS THE CUTEST CHAPTER! Gr, I wanna beat that scumbag! The prison guard! RAH! Erm, anyways!
Aw, isn't that cute? BUT IT'S...no, it's not really all that wrong. Carry on
Good fic! I'm loving it!
Dementor chapter 2 . 5/17/2004
Dang it, Etcetera. Since when do you do cliffhangers! JUST KIDDING!
Your imagery is fantastic. It's like I am right there with the action. This is shaping up to be your best one yet.
funyun chapter 2 . 5/14/2004
Oh, you hate us, don't you? Let me guess-the man in the front row has a use for the League? Just a guess. What does XD mean? You've seen Ever After, haven't you? Or perhaps read Utopia? I feel so sorry for Nemo-here is a man who truly, truly cherishes his freedom and we KNOW that he wouldn't hurt a soul(who didn't deserve it). Nice job-I love Jekyll's kids!
Silent Bob 546 chapter 2 . 5/14/2004
Yes! You posted a sequal! HALLJUAH! (sp?) Heh heh heh, poor Jekyll and Mina. Still, a good marriage! So cute! THE POOR CAPTAIN! gr! Don't let them get to you Nemo! YOU ARE THE STRONG AND BRAVE!