Reviews for Across the Worlds
ShadowFallen12 chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
This was really good! I don't normally read slash, simply because its strange to me, but i really liked this! Also,(to other readers) Jory is in the Circle Opens quartet, Daja's book.
mistrali chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Jory/Aly? It's... odd, but I like it. :)
Rain Addict CM chapter 3 . 12/24/2008
wow i absolutely LOVED that little story! so adorable and amazing and just WOW!
sophia666 chapter 3 . 5/19/2007
Interesting. I like it. Great writing. The Jory/Aly pairing is odd, but I sorta like it.
Drop Your Oboe chapter 3 . 11/27/2006
Ooh. That left me pretty much speechless.

*grins* S'alright. It's finished; that's all that matters.
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 3 . 11/23/2006
that was brilliant, and this from a girl who generally isn't fond of slash.
katiebug123 chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Goodness! What a fic! I love how you write, and the stranger being Ali was a very pleasant surprise. I don't think anyone has ever done that crossover before. Good job!

Don't worry about what people say about slash. You warned them in the summary, so they didn't have to read it. It was their choice. Plenty of people on here don't mind it. We'll always support the slash stories. :)
juzblue chapter 3 . 11/5/2006
Gosh, that was beautiful. It took my breath away. :)

Believe it or not, I haven't read any Circle of Magic books (I am going to, of course), but your fic drew me in anyway. It was brilliant. And very, very beautiful.

Hope you write more fics like this. :D
Tomoyo Kinomoto chapter 2 . 11/4/2006
It's kind of sad, but really, REALLY good!
Tomoyo Kinomoto chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
AMAZING!
Queen Bitterblue chapter 3 . 11/4/2006
That was perfect.
Queen Bitterblue chapter 2 . 8/13/2006
Finish this
flamethrowerqueen chapter 2 . 12/29/2005
*whistles* What a crossover; what an experience. Confusing, but enjoyable. And I just read 'The Will of the Empress', but I don't remember this character. Is she an OC? If she is, then, I really like her. And Aly's characterization is very nicely done.
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 2 . 6/30/2005
creepy, disturbing, yet strangely compelling. and i normally hate slash.
Kaysin chapter 2 . 6/27/2005
Ignore the close-minded fools who don't like slash. If it disgusts them so much they shouldn't read the fics. I loved this, it was so sweet and engaging.