Reviews for A Matter Of Trust COMPLETED
bjq chapter 1 . 3/15
awesome
ShiningAngelEyes chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
This is the best tag to the episode I've read yet. I've always wanted Gibbs to talk to Atlas about Tony. Love the way you did it. And Gibbs' feelings are spot-on. I think all those sensitive topics with great potential always get brushed off too easily.
I really enjoy how this has the feeling of the actual show.
I also love how you used the "I'm not feeling so well... I think I screwed up Boss." so often because, I'm not gonna lie, I LOVED that bit in the episode. Your references to the episode were excellent in general, like what Gibbs said to Tony throughout it and the rule #9 thing. I was hoping for that.
And the conversation with Ducky was great of course. And what Tony said to him.
I love all of it! Very well done!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
Nice
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Love it. Great work. Catch ya on the flip side.
Paige chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
This was one of the first stories I read when I found NCIS in '08. Loved it then and still love it now as I work my way back through the archive. So glad it's still on-line!

angstqueen at gmail dot com
Ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Very good!
ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Very good ending to a really gruesome case! Love the characterization work!
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Nice... greatly written. Had Tony wasn't awake for most of it, though. Er... all of it actually.
CRAWFORD chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
that is seriously a great deal of good work. I do hope for you to write again and if you do, I will personally kill you if you don't tell me!

Have a nice evening

FROM CRAWFORD
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
True to the TV series and a very complete read!
USAFChief chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
This is the oldest NCIS fanfiction I've read. I do hope you are still enjoying the reviews that it brings. You did a very good job with it, and it has stood the test of time.

Thanks for posting it.

pdf
Jimelda chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Nice follow-up to the episode. You really got inside the mind of Gibbs in this one.

Cheers,

Jimelda
danielle007 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Hi Chianna.

GREAT story! I loved it. I enjoy fics with great character insight. Keep it up!
Madances chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Good job! Thanks. Tracy
Mc7ism chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
This was a great story! There was so much more to this show than what we got to see on TV. Thank you for giving us your insight to it. I wish you would write more NCIS stories. This was definitely very good!