Reviews for Prelude for a change
0208 chapter 7 . 6/19/2009
nice story realy nice didnt see this hapen starting from ch2
Nysk chapter 7 . 4/16/2009
Good story.

I do have to wonder if you will skip ahead a year or have stuff play out for a few chapters.

A bit cowardly of Kei to do that to Naru but I can understand.

BTW if my opinion counts NO KEI/NARU heh sorry just don't care for the girl.
animeboy-12 chapter 2 . 2/8/2006
wow...an american...! what are the chances...well this is intersting..keep it up...
trackstar66 chapter 6 . 12/25/2005
this is a great story you sould rlly keep up with this and update soon plz i want to find out the next part
BloodyFrost chapter 6 . 8/14/2005
This is coming along okay. A couple of grammer mistakes here and there but your story is still good nonetheless. I do wish for Keitaro to be with Alice. I hope you can update soon!
LHreader chapter 6 . 7/29/2005
I like this alot. Just write the next one quickly.
HinaGuy749 chapter 6 . 1/8/2005
Dude this was a pretty good chapter but you gotta send Alice after him to America or I'll just be really disapointed in you. Anyways keep up the awesome work and update soon. Peace w/ chicken grease!
FormoriCompletion chapter 6 . 1/4/2005
very good story, a little sad but good.

like the whole "other inn" part. Hope you update soon!

Good Writing
Sci-Fi Raptor chapter 6 . 1/3/2005
Keitaro... EVIL.. Pervert Annihilation Plasma Rifle Locked...
PenName Valid chapter 6 . 1/3/2005
...gay... les...screwed...

but i can't say u write bad.. i got skills
Dimitri Plabato of The Dark Icon Writers chapter 5 . 1/1/2005
...Dramatic isn't it... TOO DRAMATIC! WTH! I WANT THE NEXT CHAPTER NOW! NOW NOW NOW! MWAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! GIVE ME THE NEXT CHAPTER NOW!

Anyways, I love this story. It is a great piece of work that deserves to be up there with the best. Good Job!
DCWestby chapter 5 . 12/8/2004
*sigh* Authors just love to play off of Keitaro's indecisiveness.. Thats what essentially kills his relations that are serious with girls.. he just cant recognize certain things and he cant decide solidly without looking back. Oh yeah, great story and please keep writing.
nathalist chapter 5 . 11/14/2004
I was really getting into the story. Got to the end of the five chapters and felt good about it. Then I looked at the upload date then thought...damn. The only advice i can give is NOT TO WAIT FOREVER BEFORE POSTING THE NEXT CHAPTER!
HinaGuy749 chapter 5 . 10/17/2004
Wow talk about a cliff hanger, though I hope Alice comes with or follows Keitaro to America or you could just have her reveal her feelings and have him stay be hind, though I have a feeling that you're gonna have her and Naru reveal their feelings and have him go off to America to think about how he feels for the bothe of them, am I right. Anyways keep up the awesome work and update soon. Peace w/ chicken grease!
Sci-Fi Raptor chapter 5 . 10/10/2004