Reviews for Stowaway
Loutino chapter 11 . 3/28/2015
I LOVE this fanfic! It's very good. You're really good writer :) You will continue? Do it for the fans...
Chloe chapter 11 . 12/15/2013
I see you haven't updated in a while :( Murdoch has always been my favourite officer and it's hard to find murdoch stories now that I've read nearlly all of them :D! Please please continue this, you are a fantastic writer and this story deserves to be finished! :)) I hope you make Will and Annie live ;)
Lorelei chapter 11 . 4/7/2012
I see that this story hasn't been updated in over 3 years. Tis really a shame. It has been wonderful so far, and quality Murdoch stories of any real length are hard to come by. If there's any chance at all, please continue this.
Phendrana chapter 11 . 8/11/2011
Wow, you haven't updated in a long time! Please do! :(
popcorn124356 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I love it it grabs me strat away. Its different and original keep writing!
TC chapter 11 . 1/4/2011
I really love this story, please keep writing! It's very well written and the plot is excellent as well.
Emily chapter 11 . 12/29/2009
Oh please finish it! It was just getting good! Murdoch has always been my favorite Titanic character...he's just so handsome! Truly magnificent story, I really love it! You are a spectacular writer. Keep up the good work!
liz-04 chapter 11 . 11/18/2009
You're going to update it again, right?
Daisylin chapter 11 . 7/19/2009
awesome, i love the shyness about it. I love the description's and the mischief :] and i seem to relate to the character, i would love to hang out with the bridge crew! please continue
Mystical Myst chapter 11 . 5/7/2009
Hey, I love your story poor Mr. Murdoch he gets over looked so much. Please do not let it die and update soon.
chinadollontour chapter 11 . 4/24/2009
I hope you update again soon - I have enjoyed reading the story so far and I am looking forward to what happens next! :D
May-I-Take-Your-Name-Love chapter 11 . 3/16/2009
This is a great story! I love it! I can't wait to read more. AMAZING work. Keep it up! :)
Sachita chapter 11 . 3/9/2009
Ah, what I wanted to say: You think you're awful for not updating for such a long time? I abandoned a story for two years once. So I am bad ( much worse than you. Plus, I win :P Well, not a great prize anyway.

ah...*sighs* Murdoch is such a gentleman. All of them were such gentlemen. It's a pity they are so rare nowadays.

Wonderful last chapter! I hope the next one will come soon!

Did I already tell you, that I have a book from 1939, which is simply called "Titanic"? Of course it's not really historically correct- why I will tell you later, or you can probably already guess when you look at the year of publication- but it is very interesting to read. I am sure I will be able to show it to you one day!

Please, continue soon. (But even if you don't continue for some time, you have two years' time to break my record. :P)

No, I am really looking forward to an update though I already dread the ultimate tragedy.

Liebe Grüße

Sachita (incognito)

P.S.: The letter grow and grows in length...
Sachita chapter 10 . 3/9/2009
So, the next review, as promised!

First of all, I really have to tell you something, that came to me while reading this sentence:

"“Good evening.” Her voice stirred something in them and they instantly realised that they had to stand when a lady enters a room."

In our local library, we once had to clear out the old books. There was this one book from 1905 or something like that.

It said: "Men have to get up when a Lady joins them at their table. However, a man is permitted to remain seated if he is stuck behind the table. "

And it was written in such a dry, completely sober manner! I really couldn't calm down. It was too funny. Sadly, I don't know where the book went to. It was awesome

"His whiskers moved with his lips in reflection of his elation."

Here you have a beautiful use of imagery. I can almost see Pitman and his face.

The encounter with Wilde was awkward, you did good describing the tense atmosphere. And oh, no one would want to make enemies with someone like Lightoller :D

Great chapter as always.

"However, she knew that Mr. Wilde was not a bad man, but it will take her time to get used to it."

It's just me being picky, but is it possible that you need to change the tense? Maybe? ... Maybe? I am not sure :S

Next chapter- next review (
Sachita chapter 9 . 3/9/2009
I send you a loud "So glad that you are back with this story"-shout across the ocean.

Now this one was a great chapter.

It's intriguing to hear more about Anna's past. I wonder who she was...where she came from...

But it also showed very well how much these people back in those days gave on titles and social classes. I am glad that has changed!

Now I am looking forward to see what Murdoch will say upon seeing her now very changed appearance.

"With her eyes wide, Anna looked like a girl in her teens begging her grandmama if she could attend a party"

Oh! The old methods of grand-daughters. No grandmother could ever resist that

"Lightoller whipped his head around and grinned. “Of course, just make love to her!”

The next great quote. That's so Lightoller. It would be wonderful to see him in "colour" (hopefully you understand crazy me) once, but sadly, that is not possible.

So, now I am going to read on. Next chapter- next review (