Reviews for Pokemon Colosseum: Global Healing
Thunderstorm101 chapter 8 . 6/7/2006
Awesome! I must read the next fic!
Shadow Dark-Blade chapter 5 . 1/24/2005
"Heh, lemme just say the man doesn't know where to hide his fermented Berry Juice stash from me and leave it at that."

Ha. Hilarious chapter. Now to finish reading the series.
ShebytheDogDemoness chapter 8 . 12/26/2004
Sheby: Sorry I didn't review the last few stories. I was too preoccupied trying to read the next one.

Sinya: And she's bone-headed at that.

Mera: Too nosy.

Sheby: -_- Thanks a lot.

Mera Sinya:

Sheby: -_- Morons.

Mera: *sarcastically* Uh-huh, and if we leave, we'd have to leave your story too, wouldn't we?

Sheby: *realization* O_O Oh crap.

Sinya: Right. Whatever.

Sheby: I hate it when you two double-team me like that.

Mera: But we love it.

Sinya: *nods*

Sheby: Chikusho.

Mera: Watch your tongue, missy.

Sheby: You're not my mom. You're bits of my imagination. That means that I can press the 'DELETE' button on you anytime I want. So can it.

Sinya: But you'd go insane without us. So nyah *sticks tongue out*.

Sheby: I'm starting to think that insanity isn't such a bad thing. Whatever, you did a great job, Digi. Please make a sequel to this fast.
Piro the Renagade writer chapter 8 . 7/12/2004
*obsesses over computer for days until the next

story is put up*
SuperSonicChaos chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
This is an amazing story! When I get back online, I'll have to read the rest of your stories! Congrats, and keep the hard work up!

C-u!
TFRiD Queen chapter 8 . 6/16/2004
gyah! how could I have missed 4 chapters? _
Akira and Amy chapter 8 . 6/16/2004
Akira: YAHO! Awesome! But now there's more suspense? Will they find Seth? Man, you better make sure that Snagger stays alive woman!

Amy: Calm down. Sheesh your kindred are nuts.

Akira: HEY! Look who's talking Miss Sugar High! See ya!

Amy: Tch! Nani baka kitsune. (Tch! What a stupid fox)
Guest chapter 8 . 6/16/2004
it was so beautiful!(cries)
Professor Borugu Too lazy to log in. XP chapter 8 . 6/16/2004
Fantastikupo, Digi-Dolphin! ::claps:: Bravo, bravo!
Hannah chapter 8 . 6/15/2004
It's beautiful! Simply marvelous! Genius!

What silver said in chappie 7, was it misty who was "sacrificed?"
R6 chapter 8 . 6/15/2004
Moving... slightly saddeneing, but very deep. I love the use of trainers from the Hoenn, Orre, Johto, AND Kanto game series as the heroes. So onto the Favorite Stories list this goes. I assume I've missed one or two stories in what seems to be an intriguing aga. Please m ake another if the inspiration moves you.
Iceprincess chapter 8 . 6/15/2004
That was awesome! I can't wait for the final story to come out. I agree, your stories should be movies.
clueless97 chapter 8 . 6/15/2004
awe! that was so sweet! that was so great! i can't wait for the last of the Pokemon Colosseum to come out! hehe! the rain did fall! i'll be there to reveiw it too! ciao! _
Piro the Renagade writer chapter 7 . 6/15/2004
*faints out of anticipation*
Akira chapter 7 . 6/15/2004
Damn! Finally a normal one. Like I said before I ran off. Great plot. I still think this Global series of yours should be a 's too good!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »