Reviews for The Joys of Family
roganjalex chapter 40 . 4/23/2012
amazing as ever
Kou Shun'u chapter 14 . 11/16/2011
/ He'd caught her putting [coffee] in his baby bottles when Will was still an infant. / now that is disguisting and apaulling. that can do serious damage to the baby. im just astonded.

/ Lane had done it for a couple of years until her band took off/ wasnt she there just a few chapters back working there? i found it only slightly odd but the odity prevailed for me to remember.
Kou Shun'u chapter 12 . 11/16/2011
yup, knew tristian was going to spill the beans to jess. and then was wondering if rory would too and knew when she was.
Kou Shun'u chapter 10 . 11/16/2011
awwwww their giddiness was so cute and infectious. i'm smiling my head off.
SkyBones chapter 40 . 7/13/2009
cant read wait to read the next one!
princetongirl chapter 40 . 11/9/2007
loved it update soon
cathyrock chapter 40 . 5/24/2007
Sad, but happy that this awesome story ended. Can't wait to read the third installment.
Alenor chapter 40 . 1/12/2007
heya, this is a great story! i have to admit though, i feel somewhat slack in my reviewing. i had this saved in the favourites file on my comp so that i'd remember to review it when i had time but i've only just found it again, so i'm SO sorry, i actually read it ages ago. now i'm off to read the next installment in the series Alenor.
Curley-Q chapter 40 . 11/20/2006
This was a great story
just hidden chapter 40 . 7/8/2006
happy. aw.
Mrs Boyscout chapter 40 . 5/23/2006
I did not "review spam" you for this story, but wanted to let you know that I did finish it. I guess I didn't do them all in a week, but I will finish them. I really like this story and while you've made the characters your own, they still ring very true. I like that Jess is involved in the story now, and not in an evil or pathetic way. I always knew they could be friends. Ps. I think Lorelai's preggers. I think that was Will's news - that he's going to be a big brother. So cute.
Donna Smith chapter 40 . 5/18/2006
I'm a new fan of yours and I've been meaning to give you a review. I wanted to wait until I finished the story. It was great by the way. I'm a Trory fan from way back, I'm glad someone sees that they needed to get together just as much as I do.
I've Got A Secret chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
hot
emogirl chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
god i wish i could read this, but i cant. i keep forgetting that the charcters are switched. ACK!
famousindafuture chapter 40 . 7/18/2005
I LOVED IT! CANT WAIT TO READ THE NEXT IN YOUR Perfect series!