Reviews for The Joys of Family
Samantha Kensington chapter 25 . 10/26/2004
that was most definately an "aw" moment. )
Samantha Kensington chapter 23 . 10/25/2004
oh wow, i jsut ahd a thought. if lorilai has a baby after roryhas hers, that would mean lorliai would have a grandchild older than her own child... strange. lol. and rory's kid would have an uncle younger than it! and then you throw in the ex boyfriend now a cousin thing with jess- i can hear the people screaming "jerry! jerry!" already. lol
Samantha Kensington chapter 21 . 10/25/2004
oh i lvoe snow days! ok- i just have to tell this to someone. and i figure you probably won't read this anyways considering this story is over. guess what! i was jsut at the cross country banquet and i got the "100%" award. that means i suck at the sport, but i sure as hell try hard. lol. so anywho- i was a little excited b/c itmeant a lot. thanks for "listening"

Samantha Kensington chapter 20 . 10/25/2004
alrighty- i'm glad we got the angsty stuff out. lol. hey- it's nice to spice thigns up every now and then.

yay- i'm half way through! woohoo! but, alas, i have to go get ready for a cross country banquet. thank God the season is finally over! lol

Samantha Kensington chapter 17 . 10/25/2004
yay- they are going to have a baby! woo hoo!
Samantha Kensington chapter 13 . 10/25/2004
rory is pregnant! i mean, she's trhowing up and stuff- she has to be pregnant! aw, this is so cute.
Samantha Kensington chapter 10 . 10/25/2004
aw! they're gonna have a baby! and they're happy! i'm feeling all warm and fuzzy.

lol, luv ya,

Samantha Kensington chapter 7 . 10/24/2004
aw darn- i have to go to bed.

i'm definately loving this though. maybe i can sneak in one more cahpter... we'll see.

Samantha Kensington chapter 6 . 10/24/2004
aww, i love all the fluff. its so nice. and little will is so adorable!
Samantha Kensington chapter 3 . 10/24/2004
you must be an avid fan of gilmore girls like me becuase you have these characters pinned down so well. i seriously can not stop reading this story!
Samantha Kensington chapter 2 . 10/24/2004
"Ten minutes later, a flushed Rory and a triumphant Tristan came strolling down the stairs, arm in arm."

-classic. lol

love it, as usual.

- sam
Samantha Kensington chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
omg- you have no idea how excited i got when i saw this sequel was FORTY chapters long! lol. it was at that moment i decided to turn in my late pass for ap english so i don't have to do my hw tonight. i'm jsut gonna sit ehre in front of the computer with a cup of hot cocoa. lol. i love "what Happens When" btw if you haven't read any of my reviews for it yet.

frackandbonechick chapter 40 . 9/25/2004
I apsolutely loved this story... but the thing i liked best was that the story didn't feel forced... like when you added Jess, i didn't mind reading about him cuz you made it interesting and you didn't force him into the story line. The same with Lorelai and Luke, sometimes i feel writers force story lines with other characters...but in this one i didn't feel that way!

If you decide to write another trory could you possibly drop me an email, because i love how you write.

Cheers

Michelle

fab_chick20
daydreamergirl chapter 40 . 9/2/2004
OMG.

That was amazing.

This is probably one of my favourite stories,..EVER!

Awesome job on this!
Mystified Dreamer chapter 40 . 8/26/2004
That was really good! You should definitely write a third story. You're stories are great.
351 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »