Reviews for Shadow and the Huntress of GUN
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 9 . 11/2/2012
OH! I hope there's a sequel to this?! Gonna go check tomorrow, see ya!
spencer brown chapter 9 . 11/22/2006
HOLY SHI*! THIS IS SUCH A GOOD FANFIC!IM BOOKMARKIN' IT!

SPENCER
The Great Chaos chapter 8 . 9/12/2004
Celestial, you just claim that you know thins that you don't. Shadow WOULD get revenge if Cammy had died, go research, and realize that if Shadow liked her, he must have been pretty attached. As for the fic, I shun myself for not reading this earlier. Your story is awesome and the chacacters are not a bit Mary-Sue. Later.
Mad Clown Disease chapter 9 . 6/21/2004
Good! Good! GOOD! It's a sweet story. I almost cried when Cammy wouldn't use Chaos Control. I thought they were all gonna die! My friends liked it too! One error: Cammy's name to me, is a little not-creative. I'm not trying to be mean, though. I would've named her Emerald, Aura or Element. I like those kind of names, but just my opinion. It's a great story though.
mad half hour chapter 9 . 5/26/2004
How cute! I liked it!
Axel-Wildfire chapter 8 . 5/23/2004
Hiya Digi-Dolpin
In a word: AWESOME
I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. I liked how you left Amy tied up at a tree for a while, that was priceless.
Well, i'll leave you with my 20 outta 10 rating
cya
mad half hour chapter 8 . 5/23/2004
I get what you are trying to say, but it still doesn't quite explain it! I know very well Shadow wanted revenge because of grief, but that doesn't mean that if he loses Cammy he will go crazy from grief again because he wasn't as close to Cammy as he was to Maria! I still like the story though! And I hope I'm not hurting your feelings! I just think too much, and I require straight foward answers which I know can't always be given!
mad half hour chapter 7 . 5/23/2004
I loved it! Keep going! But, what do you mean Shadow would want revenge? That's like saying Shadow will want revenge every time someone dies when he's around them? It's kinda like saying he was created to want revenge every time someone dies near him! This isn't meant to be mean though! I just want to know what you mean! I really do enjoy this story though!
blitzburn chapter 5 . 5/20/2004
Another great chaoter. I like that demon chao that was going to throw sand on Amy. Funny.
el knackered one chapter 5 . 5/19/2004
another great chapter
el knackered one chapter 4 . 5/18/2004
good chapter
mad half hour chapter 4 . 5/18/2004
OMG! That was awesome! I love it! You make a pretty good story man! It blew me away! _ Must keep reading! Please keep going!
el knackered one chapter 3 . 5/17/2004