Reviews for Brave Little Heart
awww this was so cute! Yay Naomi!
yenyen76 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Loved it! Made me tear up.
ghosteye99 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
great story, pity something like that wasn't in the show.
GateShipOne chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Definitely one of my all time favourite stories! I love seeing Kathryn and Naomi interact in a mother/daughter way.
I loved the plot, scene description, dialogue, everything!
I wish there was an episode like this.
Mijra chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
That was a very sweet story! I especially liked the way Naomi was excited about the space trip and her desperate feeling of responsibility once her captain got hurt (and I liked the scenes between Chakotay and Janeway...that was very sweet in another way:) The characters were all very in-character which is really rare in fan fiction stories. It was like watching the show again after so many years. I would love to read more of your stories because I really like your writing style!:)

Mijra chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
OH what a sweet story! :-D I wish there had been more Naomi stories in the series. :-D
tiamat100 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
This is a beautiful story! I love it. It was really touching. Aside from the emotions which leave me smiling and teary as I type this, it was very well written. A wonderful story and very much in character for all of them. I loved the ending, too. It was unexpected- I was expecting the flying classes. :) This is now one of my favourite stories.
AussieNinjaChick chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Wow. This story was amazing! Great job.
Caladan chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
It's awesome when even the youngest crewmember of Voyager get's to shine.
Naomitrekkie chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
How brave of Naomi, saving the captain. I was worried for a while, back there. Amazing job, love love love the story
Mrs Rosemary Weir chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Naomi sure was a brave and smart girl wasn't she? Nice story.
onoudint chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
This was such a great story! Had me on the edge of my seat!
Contorted chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Oh, My, Gosh! That was so sweet! I sincerly hope you wirte more!
Anarra chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
really sweet story, i wish something like this had really happend on the show. I always loved the character of Naomi
OEJS chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
That was an amazing story I absolutly loved it