Reviews for The Bachelor Party
landi104 chapter 5 . 5/17/2004
that was great! i could actually see this happen! can't wait for more!
zeilfanaat chapter 5 . 5/17/2004
Continue please! I'm waiting... as a predator for its prey... :p
judicium sierra chapter 5 . 5/16/2004
Wow! That really had me laughing! It was so hilarious to imagine Harm doing all that crazy stuff! Mac sure was pretty pissed! Can't wait to see what happens to our poor flyboy next!
Abigaile chapter 4 . 5/16/2004
Oh this is getting so good.
AngelaB chapter 4 . 5/16/2004
Ha, ha. Too funny...did he go through with the song? He must have done something embarassing to her if she slugged him later on! Dying to find out!
landi104 chapter 4 . 5/16/2004
that was great, i'll pray for you to, i meant to put that last time. can't wait for more
zeilfanaat chapter 4 . 5/16/2004
I'll keep it short: Keep going!
serendipity112233 chapter 4 . 5/16/2004
oh my god.. this is hilarious! What did he do to her? AHH! You have me cracking up! please post soon!
Lyss chapter 4 . 5/16/2004
Keep going, keep going! You cannot end it like this! :)
Kelly chapter 4 . 5/16/2004
Haha. That was evil ending it like that. PLEASE keep going!
grim001us chapter 4 . 5/15/2004
continue please this fic is really getting interesting! :-) Just don't humiliate harm to much huh :-) LOL
Belle Walker chapter 4 . 5/15/2004
You should definitely keep going! This is great so far.
judicium sierra chapter 4 . 5/15/2004
LOL that was too funny! I loved the song connection! Thanks for the great laugh when I needed it! Keep up the wonderful work...and good luck on your art final!
hermiine chapter 4 . 5/15/2004
I'm really glad you kept going. It's a really funny story. The quick postings are great too. My conclusion is that you should keep going...
AngelaB chapter 3 . 5/15/2004
Ha, this is a good one e-dog! Glad to see another story! This one seems to be a different 'flavor' than your others! Like it so far...wonder what he did to get her so flustered?
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »