Reviews for Scars of Tomorrow
TimeTravellingDayDreamer chapter 7 . 8/5/2010
OMG! write more write more write more plzzzzzzzzz...i beg of you! lol

its been quite a long time since ive read a really good Sango and Miroku fanfic. despite some of the typos, i really did like this story and i really hope that you update soon!...i wanna see what else happens between Sango and Miroku, surely something good neh? lol

thanks for writing such an awesome story!
clOudystOrm617 chapter 7 . 8/12/2008
wow dis story has got too be one of the most touching stories ive every read , its so very true and real.

life is a roller coaster with many unscrewed screws and sometimes theres a bump while your riding and others time you just stop in mid air and the best part is wen the ride is smooth sailing and you can feel the wind in your face.

i got to say ii love this story and the description

yur an aweosme writer

it says you havent updated since 05 nd its o8 so im quessin yur not a fast updater lolsz but i dont care as long i qet to read more

bye ))
chocolatechipp chapter 7 . 9/3/2006
eek! sorry i didn't review your story sooner. There is no explanation: i am simply stupid.

i'm beginning to think that i was insane to begin with, so you don't have to worry or anything.

I liked the confrontation between sango and her father. yeesh, she needs a big hug and some pie, because pie fixes all problems.

never mind. i think this story HAS driven me insane...

yourmomdrinks7up chapter 7 . 2/10/2006
keep going...i wanna know more!
darkfallenangel666 chapter 7 . 1/27/2006
r u going to continue it bcuz its really awsome and i think u should
Yoshi chapter 7 . 1/21/2006
My reactions: WTF! *bwaling* Miroku where are you! Get yo' self together!

It was very sad. Update!
LuClipse85 chapter 7 . 1/20/2006
"I won't be able to continue..."

;-; I don't know what's sadder, Sango and her father failing to bond, Miroku's dilemma with life, or you being unable to go on.

There, there, don't worry. I understand how that is. But I will say, I kinda had an intuition things weren't gonna be happy. But the ANGST, woman, the ANGST! This chapter was just great! I liked how Sango finally accepted Kaori and how she spilled her guts to her. Then the eruption with Sango and then her father's feelings. I WISH Tatsuya had followed his instincts. YES, he screwed up, YES, he feels like crap, YES he feels like a failure, but that's the past. You can only go forward and try to make it better. But NO, he couldn't be a man about it. Sorry, I know that's harsh, but I had to get that out.

Miroku's scene was QUITE disturbing, and tear-jerking. It's like I WANTED to laugh, but I knew it was a serious thing. And when he cried himself to sleep, I just wanted to comfort my man. *hugs him gently anyway* I must say, Zero-san, this fanfic kicks ASS! And to be honest with you, the ending was actually very good.

You left the story open for us all to finish it as we want, be it happy or sad. As for me, it goes on with more angst, but eventually things lighten up and everyone's happy. I DO hope inspiration smacks you and gets you writing again, but I will respect your decision as I TOTALLY understand how you feel.

You got potential, Zero-san, I hope to see more of your work later on. _~ Catch ya on the flip side!

-LuClipse85, The GREATLY Entertained Queen of Humor (applaudes you)
Pyros chapter 7 . 1/2/2006
i like it! up date soon plz!

darkfallenangel666 chapter 3 . 12/31/2005
i loved it
Naanaami chapter 7 . 12/27/2005
I just found this story...and I love it! Thanks so much for posting it here. Please keep writing!
Aki-Enjeru chapter 6 . 10/22/2005
This story is pretty awesmoe, please finish it. I would love to see what happens.
KanakaStorm chapter 6 . 10/9/2005
This is a great story! Im a Miroku fan! I LOVE HIM!
blueeyedblackwolf chapter 6 . 8/4/2005
sorry about what even i said hope you forgive me for it i dont remember it been like 2 months so i lost my firist name But i sure hope u continue with your story i 've love i so far and i want to see how it ends

i don't remember what i said to make you feel bad it been like 2 months since i've been on the comp so i've forgoten what i said forgive me please!
ali chapter 6 . 7/26/2005
i really like this story if if it comes every once in a while like you say its so good it makes up for it...u sound like ur depressed too.. i am but sometimes it feels good to be sad...well continue and ur an awsum writer...

Fallen Angel

Broken Dreams...

...You Can't Change This Unhappy Ending...
LuClipse85 chapter 6 . 7/19/2005

I was so happy you updated this story I didn't know what to do! Other than read it! - Oh man, I love this one! It has so much raw emotion in it! Sango just let herself go and Miroku's going through hell! This was SUCH a great chapter! I applaud ya! - I especially love how Miroku helps Sango out and actually thought with his brain instead of his pants! You know when he said "I'm no angel", I started playing Aerosmith's "Angel" in my head? That really added to the story, I think.

Thank YOU for the compliment, that's just my nature! I always find something good to say about stuff. And besides, your story kicks ASS! Seriously! And if you even THINK about discontinuing it...well, just keep it going and all will be well in the world, okay? :D

I love this story! You are doing a GREAT job! You keep it up, hear? _~

-LuClipse85, The Queen of Humor

PS. Whenever you get time, check out my story "I'm Goin' To Miami" some time. It's got a little bit of everything in there. Okay, the review's too long, gotta go! UPDATE SOON!