Reviews for Sand dancers
AnimeSnowflake chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Hm, definitely an interesting fanfic to read. Very enjoyable. :)
Lolchen chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Lol. Nice one. A true one-shot. No ending... it's like one of those tbc-stories, just wihtout the tbc... but you could if you wanted to, isn't that great? Well, I'm rambling, so ignore that... Anyway, liked it, though it was a little short and I would like to see more of those... maybe you do another one-shot? In fact, I'll just check out your profile. If I find anything of interest, I'll let you know in that specific revies ;)

Till then

mfg

Lolchen
senor failboat chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
o.o; Neh. Ryou go kill now. Mwahaha.
Sand dancer chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
heey, I liked your story so much I named my penname after it. I hope you don't mind. But the name got stuck in my head. There is much more about a Sanddancer than you seem to realise. Ever saw an hourglass? Ever lost yourself in a rithm?

It took me hours to find this story again.
misori chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
I wonder if you'll continue you this... but it's still nice as it is. XD Unless... you have continued this and I have not realized it. Gah...

/scratches head/ Oh wells. ;

I LOVE THIS ONE!

-Miso
WhiteLightning chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
Wow. That was really cool! I wish there were more... Oh, well! I really liked it, though!
RainOwl chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
_!

Owl
Neferet10210 chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
Whe! You writing more? Please do!
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
Ending? Ending? Oh, please, say it ain't so!
s.h.i.r.o.i.k.e.t.s.u.e.k.i chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
I was reading through this and the reviews when I realized that I didn't review yet. Sorry for the lateness!
First of all, it's great as usual. I love the way that you (whether intentionally or not) made me think that Ryou was going to die. Another thing I love was the way you described the Sand dancers, that their skills with the knife was an art.
"Will you not dance with me ... us?" This line is so... (to me) foreshadowing of their relationship. You probably didn't mean it, but I felt it and love it!
Overall, wonderful story, too many good things to count. Too bad it's just a oneshot thing.
bishienoaibou chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
... nice fic ... but is malik the hikari or the yami ?
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
::bounces again:: Sand castles... I keep thinking of those. Bakura and Ryou should build sand castles together. _() Eh, sorry. This was... interesting. Poor Ryou. Lousy choices here. Then again, he *does* get to go with Bakura. _ I liked this! (!)
DSF
A. Hailan chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
Gomen nasai, I've got to got to bed, but I had to review, it'd be rude to read and split. Please make this more than a 3 chapter story. It has such potential. I like that Malik isn't into violence. Bakura seems...-subtler- than usual, I hope it stays like this. It's so interesting to see what tweaks you change with every passing story. All the characters are more or less in character, yet the different portrals beg to be admired, weighed, loved. Anyway, I can't wait for the next instalment! Kudos to you.
A. Hailan
Ch3rry1010 chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
very very very good sura-sempai really it is. by the name i thought it something else yami didnt though looks like she was right this time. oengai update soon this one has grab our attention just like your other br fic. ja ne
Alian lost chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
Can't wait for the update it's so good! _
You know, I'm starting to think there's something weird with my head. Every time I go to your bio page and browse thru the fics, I read a few and review then think, "Uh, the characters are getting too OOC right about now..." and I leave, thinking I will never read your fics again (not meaning to sound rude). And THEN (this happens CONSTANTLY) - I see a fic with one or two chapters with a plot I'm bound to like - and I DO end up liking the fic - A LOT (even while thinking "Well...they're a BIT OOC...only a bit..."). So only at this point do I glance at the author's name to maybe check out if their other works are worth reading... and I do a very nice guppy impression... My mouth hanging WIDE open, thinking only "again?"...
I have come to the conclusion that me reading your fics is either fate or my stupidity. I like them, BUT then I don't... and then again I do.
(Did I just confuse the hell out of you with this whole review/flame/whatever it is? If not, I praise you here...)
Had to get that off my chest
This is one of the fics I happen to like, though. Except for maybe the tiny hint of OOC-ness. And- *cuts short so you won't have to read a whole new rant again*. Sorry!