Reviews for The pleasures of morning
b5delenn chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I love this, I love the good stories about Eomer and Lothiriel. Fortunately the fanfictions about them are usually good. Thank you for your writting
Hobbitpony1 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I never get tired of this story! Use to have this on my favorites many computer ago, and rediscovered it.
LovewithWars chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Whoa, way up close and personal. Epic Win however, complete excellence. You working on a novel is truly impressive, yet granted no surprise - I mean honestly.
angelic-bitch chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Beautiful...
What's Past is Prologue chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
BEAUTIFULY WRITTEN, ABSOLOUTLY LOVELY!
Elf of Sirannon chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
I love how you've written the way they interact emotionally. This is so typical of a married couple that has been apart even for a short while. Wonderfully done. I am sure that love scene you are practising writing for will turn out great! :)
Emerald S. Sparrow chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
Very very VERY nice. :D
Soccer-Bitch chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
this is a cool story. i really enjoyed it. i hope that you make more eomer stories. later.
jadeddiva chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
oh wow...i absolutely love your Eomer/Lothiriel stories. I am a huge fan of the couple, and I often find the potrayal of them frustrating. Not with this story. Well written, and great character development!
quillon chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
What can I say but YUM! Beautiful and terribly sexy. Thanks!
CalypsoAntigone chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
FABULOUS. I love Eomer/Lothiriel. Everyone thinks I DON'T, because I write an Eomer/OC story, but I just wanted a character based on me because I thought Eomer was hot.
Oh, yes, yes, yes.
Very nicely done!
Love,
Cal
kezya chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
Sexy and romantic at the same time... Mm!
katakanadian chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
Nicely erotic without exceeding the R rating. This fits well with how I would see E&L's future, if I ever get them past the consumation in my own story. :)
Eokat chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
This is so sensual, and very well it as I do all your Eomer/lothiriel stories. More please. Eokat.