Reviews for P is For
UPDATE!
nymphadora135 chapter 2 . 10/28/2004
KEEP GOING RO DYE!
WWLAOS chapter 2 . 10/19/2004
I can't wait to find out what else P is for. It's like reliving those happy days of watching Sesame Street (or however you spell that)...sixteen years ago. I miss those days. Being my age stinks. Or maybe it's just my research partner, I don't think he's showered in a few weeks. I felt exactly the same way about leaving high school as Kim. To this day, leaving high school is still one of the most traumatic experiences of my life. Not that what grew from its ashes wasn't pretty nice...at times...but it's just not the same. Oh well...hope you get back into the whole "writing" thing sometime soon. I look forward to the next chapter.
Clayton Overstreet chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
Hi, just getting back to you. Thanks for reading my fic. My email is clayton_n I'm actually thinking about doing another Kim fic soon. As for the message board... I usually hang out here .

Swing by and take a look
R.J.B chapter 2 . 6/7/2004
i've been checking this story for months.

continue the story! Please.

Made Drakken explain his plan to Shego.
falfurrian chapter 2 . 6/5/2004
I love this! Very much in character. The dialog is right on and I can see the characters right before my eyes. However, no more Mr. Barkin in swim wear!
R.J.B chapter 2 . 5/23/2004
WOW!
This could really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, REALLY be an episode. It could be the second to last or third to last episide of the series, that is if the series ends with Kim and Ron's graduation. The way you write the characters words really sound like what they would say. Send this to Disney right away!
AerdnaMilos chapter 2 . 5/18/2004
Cool, continue soon. :)
Aria Marier chapter 2 . 5/18/2004
Ahahahahahaha! Oh, the Kim Possible fandom. And to think I thought you would mock me for writing Yu-Gi-Oh...
Ahem. About the story. Very cute, very amusing, Ron is dead on, Shego is dead on, love the bit with Drakken changing and out short-but-not-so-sweet moment with Barkin. Fabulous.
Looking forward to more of your work _
JoeyMac
Spice Of Life Too lazy to log in chapter 2 . 5/18/2004
I love you :) Lol, JK...I loved the whole thing with the accordian...picturing it in my mind...Dear god. Where did I put my camera!
AinoMinako chapter 2 . 5/18/2004
The plot thickens! And you have no disclaimer. Wouldn't want the giant mouse to sue you would you?
AinoMinako chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
Interesting.. That's all I will say.
Squall chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
Sounds real good. keep going.
SH v2
draconian91 chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
not bad. not bad at all. i think its cute. you should make more chapters. i love these stories.
WolfBane2 chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
Sounds good to me so far.
"Just put me in a cage and call me Pinky." Ay yeah, that's a good one! I should have thought of that, I used to watch Animaniacs and Pinky And The Brain all the time (still would if they hadn't taken it off Nick.)