Reviews for The Chosen Episode 6: Where the Heart is
SlayGal chapter 5 . 8/2/2004
Xander blinked at her, then turned to Willow. "Did I fail that one?" he asked conversationally.

The redhead nodded brightly. "Yup. As I recall, Mr. Drachensten wasn't even mildly persuaded to give you half credit when said King Louis VI made milk safe to drink."

Dawn looked at Xander with a droll expression.

"Uh, wasn't that Louis Pasteur?" asked Kennedy with a raised eyebrow.

"Hey, I got half his name, I shoulda got half his points," the carpenter insisted with an exaggerated shrug.

Hehehe I loved that moment, very Xander like hehe

Almost visibly, Judith snapped back to attention and relief flooded her features. "Better. Yes. God, I feel so ... wow. Seriously, knowing that you guys are so close ... it's indescribable."

Bopping her head happily, Willow smiled, paying no attention to the fact that Judith remained somewhat distant.

"Now don't go spreading that around, okay?" the witch chided gently as she turned back to her work. "This is insider stuff. I know it's probably a juicy little tidbit for the rumor mill, but—"

"Oh, don't worry," Judith assured her. "You can trust me. I won't tell a soul."

Oh Judith, so evil! "I won't tell a soul" gr!

Aww I so loved that bean bag scene between Faith and Hazel so cute and so Faith like to make Hazel do something like that hehehe

And Buffy’s dream thingy was really creepy with the Zombies…but I felt so sorry for Buffy in the whole episode but I'm glad the three of them sort of worked things out...

and willow! Poor willow! She got really badly hurt.. :( and I so didn't see Judith dying coming.. when i read her dying part i pictured what sort of happened to Halfrek when she died a bit...

Great episode :)

-SlayGal-
Osiris08 chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
Great Chapter. Don't leave us hanging we need chapter 7!
beenieweenie chapter 5 . 5/18/2004
I think Willow will be okay...not great...but okay...
I'm glad that bitch Judith got what was coming. Dumb double crosser.
flippinada chapter 5 . 5/16/2004
Great cliffhanger! Enjoyed the fight scenes. Willow getting attacked after she and Buffy had made up was a brilliant idea.
Dilvish chapter 5 . 5/15/2004
Slowly becoming addicted to this story. Fanazics of Order as the enemy? Now, this is original. Judith was so sure of herself, she was in dire need of a good reality check. Never, ever, piss Buffy off (or any of the Scoobies for that matter) by trying to kill one of her friends. Nice to see the gang sarting to put the past behind them. I can hardly wait for the next episode.
Sabia chapter 5 . 5/15/2004
Good job, as usual, but I'm still waiting for Kennedy's ass-kicking!