Reviews for What Jack Sparrow Wants
JackySparrow0403 chapter 28 . 4/15/2014
Amazing!
deppfan11 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Loved all of your Jack Sparrow stories. Especially enjoyed the sex scenes. Let me if you or anyone else posts ant POTC or Johnny Depp fan fiction. I'd love to read it.
RozaLove chapter 27 . 4/13/2012
Hey!

Love this story! But I wonder one thing...is Jennys last name Wren or Samuels? Just cuorios...

(And I'm sorry if the spelling is wrong Cause I'm from Finland).

Roza
sabrinaaka Mouse chapter 28 . 7/9/2011
I love your story!I think you have captured Jack Sparrow wonderfully. I have no idea what affnet is lol. I happened arcoss your story by wonderful accident. I hope to read more Jack Sparrow stories soooonn. I'm begging ya for more Jack!
greentoothbrush chapter 28 . 3/12/2010
hello! i love the way you write jack brilliant! as for the new developments DONT DO IT NORRINGTON!

more, soon?
NightmareAhead chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Just like to say, so far, very nicely written.

Although the whole quotation mark thing is pissing me off. lol sorry. I just hate how people use one quotation mark when they should be using two.
dogo chapter 28 . 7/1/2008
Awesome story! I really enjoyed it and the sex scenes get an A you are a very tallented writer. Its a shame that the story will never be finished, but I enjoyed it while it lasted!

Thanks for the great read,

Dogo

p.s. I love how you portrayed Jack! Its exactly how i always pictured him. A real pirate and a valiant anti-hero.
dogo chapter 10 . 6/30/2008
wow! this chapter was HOT! I had to drink some water after this...you are great with descriptions and i love that you take the physical relationship slow. So SEXY! anyways great joy! on to chapter 11!

Thanks,

dogo
sparrowsxxswann chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
woa x
Liveforthedream chapter 19 . 3/20/2008
interesting story.

I've enjoyed it so far.
Captain Jaclyn chapter 7 . 2/29/2008
Sorry, don't feel like signing in. You made me hate my favorite character in this chapter. Poor Jenny, I don't think I'd ever survive that situation. :( I do really love your writing, you are very talented. I know it all turns out right, because I'm actually reading this twice now, but I still feel so bad for Jenny in this chapter! Still ove the story :)

Genn
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Hi. Yeah. I am a clinically obsessed PotC fan, and I think What JS Wants was horrible. I mean, Jack has self control and is not Irish. And he therefore doesn't have an Irish accent. DUH.
xX .Pirate Queen. Xx chapter 28 . 9/7/2006
I just had to say, I absolutely loved your story... It was actually one of the first that made me want to write my own fics... sorry I didn't review when I read it :(, but yeah. I hope you write something else soon! [besides the sequels... Lol]
VampiressKerrigan chapter 28 . 6/21/2006
I love your story. It rocks!Can't wait for the next chapter!
Jay-F chapter 7 . 5/28/2006
hey could you please reply with the link to your affnet. version?

Thanks,