Reviews for Embracing the Moon
Smith of Socrates chapter 42 . 5/16/2014
er, hello. I don’t think I ever wrote you a review, but I definitely owe you one. I read this fic probably back in 2005 when I was in high school. Now working on a master’s degree, eyes deep in thinking about philosophy, religion, and what it means to be an influential writer, I’ve started trying to track down and revisit the more memorable fics I read when I was younger. There are a lot of really bad writers out there in the world of fan fiction, which I would never have noticed back when I read fan fiction on a regular basis but do notice now; however, the quality of your writing and the depth of your thought have been a pleasant surprise to me. It is no wonder that this story had such a profound affect on my own worldview for such a long time! Now I wonder what has become of you? I am sure that your writing as well as your thoughts have matured with age, education, and life experience. You are probably a lovely person.
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 41 . 8/8/2013
Can't they just use surgery to remove the tumor?
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 25 . 8/8/2013
Have you ever seen Charmed?
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 21 . 8/8/2013
What's a Wiccan?
soulfury chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
i was wondering if you could send me the stories of full circle. My email address is
in fantasy chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
I just started reading this fic, gotta say I wasn't expecting this so quickly! Not that I'm complaining, I'd give a more coherent review if my brain hasn't turned into a little pile of mush.
Anna Rider chapter 7 . 3/3/2012
The Clash! \m/ I love the song! XD
Anna Rider chapter 4 . 3/3/2012
Lol the other two are smart :))
Anna Rider chapter 3 . 3/3/2012
Awww Sirius is so cute here! XD
Anna Rider chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Awesome start! I love it how you made it into Remus's pov instead of third person like most stories. (;

And I love Remus's reaction after Sirius introduced himself. He asked, "from the Canis Major?" instead of ,"From the pureblooded Black family?" XD

Brilliant.
elrohirlover chapter 63 . 2/12/2012
even after al the years that have passed i stil love this story.I wonder if my sweet cyber sis stil reads her reviuews ;) greets from galen
Padfoot chapter 5 . 8/8/2011
Another great chapter! :D
Padfoot chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
Great chapter! :)
Padfoot chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
Great chapter! :D :D
Lizzy-Coralie chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
hi,

ive written reviews for this story back in 2005 when i first read it- and after going to the hp7 premier last night i am revisiting my alltime favourite stories... of course etm is one of them- if not among the top 3 ) for me its as close to cannon as it can get and one of the reasons i dont want jkrowling to write about the marauder era- because really? how could it ever top this? Well im off now, hope you are doing well and still writing somewhere, something... a hug from Austria, liz
1,461 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »