Reviews for Embracing the Moon
Hide-and-secrets chapter 39 . 12/22/2017
The scene with the slytherins in the greenhouses, girl I am a slytherin but if they said that Malfoy and Bellatrix would get avada kedavrad (yes that is now a verb FIGHT ME) and the rest of the slytherins would get crucioed with the rage of 1,000 gods because jesus if I am angry enough to use avada kedavra you would much rather die than feel the wrath of my crucio because you have to mean it and want to cause pain for it to be strong and I would make them all go insane to the point of no return in less than 5 minutes and I wouldn't mind spending eternity in azkaban cause I can just escape for no one whether human, giant, dementor, etc. can survive my wrath. Well have a nice day you lovely human beings.
Smith of Socrates chapter 42 . 5/16/2014
er, hello. I don’t think I ever wrote you a review, but I definitely owe you one. I read this fic probably back in 2005 when I was in high school. Now working on a master’s degree, eyes deep in thinking about philosophy, religion, and what it means to be an influential writer, I’ve started trying to track down and revisit the more memorable fics I read when I was younger. There are a lot of really bad writers out there in the world of fan fiction, which I would never have noticed back when I read fan fiction on a regular basis but do notice now; however, the quality of your writing and the depth of your thought have been a pleasant surprise to me. It is no wonder that this story had such a profound affect on my own worldview for such a long time! Now I wonder what has become of you? I am sure that your writing as well as your thoughts have matured with age, education, and life experience. You are probably a lovely person.
Child of Dreams chapter 41 . 8/8/2013
Can't they just use surgery to remove the tumor?
Child of Dreams chapter 25 . 8/8/2013
Have you ever seen Charmed?
Child of Dreams chapter 21 . 8/8/2013
What's a Wiccan?
soulfury chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
i was wondering if you could send me the stories of full circle. My email address is
in fantasy chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
I just started reading this fic, gotta say I wasn't expecting this so quickly! Not that I'm complaining, I'd give a more coherent review if my brain hasn't turned into a little pile of mush.
Anna Rider chapter 7 . 3/3/2012
The Clash! \m/ I love the song! XD
Anna Rider chapter 4 . 3/3/2012
Lol the other two are smart :))
Anna Rider chapter 3 . 3/3/2012
Awww Sirius is so cute here! XD
Anna Rider chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Awesome start! I love it how you made it into Remus's pov instead of third person like most stories. (;

And I love Remus's reaction after Sirius introduced himself. He asked, "from the Canis Major?" instead of ,"From the pureblooded Black family?" XD

Brilliant.
elrohirlover chapter 63 . 2/12/2012
even after al the years that have passed i stil love this story.I wonder if my sweet cyber sis stil reads her reviuews ;) greets from galen
Padfoot chapter 5 . 8/8/2011