Reviews for Promises, Revised
Ranma-sensei chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
Great rewrite - just hope she won't die, again.

AND I hope you're like me and have MASSIVE writer's block; this piece of writing wouldn't deserve to die.

Ja ne,
Ran
Fan of Fanfics21 chapter 5 . 8/31/2011
Nooooooooooo! Just when it was getting to the good part!
Asukaforever92 chapter 5 . 1/25/2011
Please finish this story I love it (Don't know if you read my review for the original)
Squire of Gothos chapter 5 . 2/27/2009
Well written, I found it very easy to lose myself in the story. The characters seemed real and down to earth.

Keep up the good work, I look forward to the continuation
Stormcaller chapter 5 . 10/4/2007
M this is a good story. im always pleased when i see people have heard of Mana, poor girl gets no credit. this is a really well done storyits evolving really well. Then only thing bad i can find is that it was last updated in march of last year, id be sad if it turns out this story was abandon, its a real shame that some of the better stories don't get finished. Well ill check it once in a while to see if it comes back to life. Just do us a favor no matter how busy life gets, Don't stop writting.

Hopes to see more

-Stormcaller
Guest chapter 5 . 1/11/2007
very nice so far but I have 2 make 1 teeny tiny suggestion...UPDATE THIS THING ALL READY!
vic chapter 5 . 4/24/2006
Man. This chapter was well done for the purposes of this fic. I hope to see the next chapter soon.
vic chapter 4 . 4/24/2006
there is only one flaw in this entire chapter. everyone knows gendo can't show an expression. j/k.
vic chapter 3 . 4/24/2006
that was a real plot twist

good job so far
vic chapter 2 . 4/23/2006
yeah, the twist was coming, but still, that doesn't make it bad.
vic chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
you should mention that shinji feels an impending sense of doom... I know I would if I was caught between the two.
Rusty Knights Productions chapter 5 . 4/22/2006
Wohoo! New chapter. It's good to know you're still updating this story. I'm waiting impatiently for chapter 6. Somehow I have the feeling that things will take dramatic turn in it...

Anyway, keep up the good work.

-Knight 2
WebKnight chapter 5 . 4/22/2006
Oh, how can I say this politely, ABOUT DAMN TIME!

Very good chapter, I was confused at first with Mana getting sucked into the 12th Angel? From the 15th episode? Or was it the 15th from the 12th episode? Anyway, then everything became as clear as mud. :)

Now like you said, lets not wait another whole year before you update again, K?
Zenithar chapter 4 . 3/26/2006
Ok this is very god. Id love to see you continue on this. Or if you happen to have a full version if you could tell me where to find it or send it to me id be gratefull.
WebKnight chapter 3 . 3/23/2006
OK, you've had enough lax time to get the creatice juices flowing; let's get this story on the road again.

This is a very good story/chapter. Nice to see Shinji on the good receiving end for a change.