Reviews for The Saga of the Soul
Rinea and Rayde chapter 15 . 10/26/2010
I thought this was brill. So did Rayde, if he would stop singing Any Dream Will Do.
brolly501 chapter 15 . 2/15/2009
lol it was an interesting read
SpaceLord chapter 15 . 5/22/2006
Hmm thought it was nice. Like the whole good/evil thing but I don't think that vampires are evil cause they eat people, to me it's more the fact that they seem to enjoy inflicting pain and suffering to others. The same things that makes normal humans evil in my eyes.
Miz Thang chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
I think this story was believable as it was. Very different than the other fics I've read. Originality and uniqueness is everything, right?
mimifoxlove chapter 15 . 6/1/2004
I realy like this story. Are you going to write a sequel?

~Mimi Love Fox
Hieiko chapter 9 . 5/19/2004
Getting more exciting... please update again soon!
Marianne2 chapter 9 . 5/19/2004
I like this a lot. You have caught Spike's character very well. I like Anya as a vampire too. Update soon!
zanthinegirl chapter 7 . 5/18/2004
Really interesting story; very different. What the heck is up w/ Xander? I'm curious to see where you take this!
Red Wulf chapter 7 . 5/18/2004
OK I feel all guilty and stuff, I have read every chapter and this is my first review. I love it. But could ya kill off Riley, Pretty please.
mimifoxlove chapter 5 . 5/17/2004
I forgot to say this in my last review. I do not want Spike to put a chip back in his head! Buffy needs to trust a un-chip and un-sould Spike to find love with him.
Buffy make me so mad sometimes!
~Mimi Love Fox~
Darklight chapter 6 . 5/17/2004
You have to get An to LA and meet up with Harmony, An and Harm would be perfect together, together they could drive any and everybody insane.
keep the chapters coming and get more vampAnya being unvamp.
O boy when Xander runs into the pair.
Kim chapter 6 . 5/17/2004
I am in love with your story. Can't wait for more.
hjcallipygian chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
Are you a fan of the old Sci-Fi Channel show Brimstone? This has a sort of similar idea - a soul from Hell escapes to fight other souls from Hell on Earth, and protect the planet. I'm interested to see where you go with this, as Spike and Anya are very different from Zeke Stone (the character in Brimstone).
You do well with the first-person narration so far. I like that you manage to get Spike's feeling into the words without resorting to abuse of his idioms and British-isms.
Hieiko chapter 2 . 5/16/2004
I love this! Spike and Anya are always fun. ) Please update soon.
marjenna chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
Unexpected but logical solution to heaven/hell problem. Perhaps Anya and Spike should be designated as Slayer Vampires. Thanks for being merciful to Cecily. Wonder if she'll appear in the story . . . .