Reviews for Cheer up, Mr Kaiba!
nana.radium chapter 25 . 3/5/2020
This is the best FanFiction I’ve read ever. And I’ve read many and also I am a bookworm. The plot and the story literally swept me of my feet. I know that you gave up the story but I hope that one day you will come back and finish this.
Until then i will check up this story regularly. And read it over and over again.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/28/2019
PLUS USE GOOGLE TRANSLATOR
Serelitis Dream
Sereliti: Why are you guys Fighting?
Mokuba:Mach das sie Aufhören.
Sereliti:What?
Mokuba:Mach das sie Aufhören!
Sereliti:Why are you Speaking German?
Mokuba:Keine Ahnung!
Sereliti:Can you Translate?
Mokuba:Nein!
Not important chapter 1 . 9/29/2018
What a mistake to have given such a valued story to someone who does not even care to find the decency to update. You lost intrest, so what? The muse can always come back
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 7/25/2018
You have a wonderful knack of capturing situations and bringing the reader right into the moment. Kaiba's restrained anger and Mokuba's bright personality, really shine through. I like how Serenity is innocently whisked into the limelight and her job quite frighteningly monumental now with a glaring and moody Seto Kaiba on her tail. Thanks for sharing!
Iswiel chapter 26 . 10/29/2017
I nearly got a heart attack after seeing that you had "updated". In the last years I kept checking this story from time to time, hoping to see a new chapter.
I'm disappointed of course, but can fully understand you. Life goes on, interests change, it's difficult to stay motivated with things that belong to the past. I was a writer myself and went through this. I made an attempt at coming back, because basically I love writing, but it didn't work. You're perfectly right not to want to force yourself. I just think you should let this story online, even if you don't find someone to "adopt" it. I believe that there are many people like me who like rereading your story from time to time.
Thank you for taking the time to explain us your motives, I wish you the best and hope that you someday will get inspiration again for writing new stories.
The-Artful-Trickster chapter 26 . 10/12/2017
I think you should still leave this story up for viewers who want to read the original version if this gets adopted. People may want to still re-read the story even if it's abandoned and for that reason you should keep it up.
Step Of Death chapter 26 . 10/10/2017
Messaged you in private.
YokaiAngel chapter 26 . 10/7/2017
If someone does offer to continue your work will you post another author's not to tell us who?
Step Of Death chapter 25 . 9/5/2017
I have to say I'm a bit disappointed it took so long for something close to romance to start blossoming between those two, and when it finally did, the story stopped being updated. I honestly hope you get back to it someday. This is a masterpiece.
HGardiner chapter 25 . 8/13/2017
I love how this is turning out, I hope you come back to update soon! I believe in you!
Tigirl chapter 25 . 8/25/2016
I know it's been three years since you last posted a chapter, but you should really think about finishing this.
I'm in love with it! ;u;
missprez2007 chapter 25 . 3/18/2016
Thank you so much for sharing your silent-ship story! Even after all these years, I find myself coming back to this ship. I hope you plan on finishing this story! It is definitely awesome!

I wonder how Mokuba, Anika, and Gerhard will react to what happened to Serenity. Also, I wonder how Seto will process his blossoming feelings..
Oriental-Empress chapter 25 . 2/28/2016
By far the best, and most in character silentshipping fanfic I have ever come across. This brought back so many childhood feels and memories of shipping Seto and Serenity together(why I did when I was younger, I don't know, but now I can justify as to how and why). Though I am sad to see this hasn't been updated since 2013.. I'm certain I'm not the only one hopefully waiting for a new chapter in 2016! Please, /please/ continue and finish this amazing fic!
montclaire06 chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
What a fine piece of art.. I do hope your gonna finish this I was hook to your seto he is so in character and I totally love it as well as serenity... Please please I beg you on bended knee to update this.. It's been a long time but I won't lose hope.. Ja.. We will wait..:)
Userxx7 chapter 25 . 1/14/2016
25 chapters of a plain regular soap opera without telling anything but the mishaps of one clumsy girl. The last chapter available without so much as a single touch and no update since 2013. Sorry but this was a waste of time.