Reviews for Threads
Heartbreak Lane chapter 10 . 9/18/2014
So I see the summary, and my fingers can't help it, before I know it I'm clicking to chapter 10 and leaving everything else for another time.

And by god.

It's beautiful.

It's so, so, so beautiful.

I found myself sitting here, chewing on my bottom lip, and worrying. Is he married? Is this going to lead to heart break? Are they going to have an affair? Will this all crash and burn? In short, I found myself caring, terribly.

I can't wait to start on chapter 1.
jpraner chapter 10 . 5/30/2014
I just finished reading these. I always thought someone needed to pluck these two people out of the Marvel universe and put them somewhere safe. Or, if not someplace safe, at least show us the infinite possibilities for their life/lives. You were clearly the best person to do it. I have difficulty imagining a better execution.
Roguelovesgambit chapter 10 . 5/1/2014
I really liked this story. I had to stop and read house if cards, but I really like both of them!
Cali Dreamweaver chapter 10 . 1/24/2013
THIS. Heartbreaking, romantic, and perfectly plausible. Always my favorite pairing, and you've managed to capture the different facets of this relationship. Thank you for writing this :D
Warrior-princess1980 chapter 10 . 10/9/2011
Awesome set of stories! Though I am currently playing catch up in the comicverse, thank god for cheap back issues, I didn't have a hard time keeping up with these. In otherwords, you never lost me. I really enjoyed the real world one. How it all came full circle from beginning to end. And I do hope this is not your last x-men piece. I have read through most all your stories and you've got a way with words and story telling that I like. I like how you put the twists to things and the flow of the words. You easily bring out the feeling in the story. So here's to hoping you will continue to write Romy goodness in the future!
crystaliz chapter 10 . 5/13/2011
omg can i just say this whole thing blew me away. granted, i'm not that into the whole intricacies of the x-men and all the other titles that involve the characters but this story is just WOW. i love the way it somehow all links and as a fluff lover i absolutely love the first and last chapters haha but it's all just sooo well written i'm just speechless. if there could be more stories of this calibre i could totally drown myself in this...

so thank you for coming up with this beautiful work, and more importantly for finishing it. (:
ithinkimaninja chapter 10 . 1/27/2011
oh my goodness i cannot tell you how much i love this fic! it makes me want to be a better writer!
Seven Sunningdale chapter 10 . 1/13/2011
You twisty, clever girl you... so saying that I liked this chapter and the whole story seems like an understatement. I think I know why you kept it put off until forever and finally decided to unload and declare it as your farewell piece. It's personal and intimate - it was like getting a very honest view of your psyche as a writer. I felt that Rogue and Remy were the foil this time - and the actual love story is the one between the writer and what needs to be written. I don't really consider myself a writer... maybe I will the day someone pays me to do it. But there are times when I feel trapped and elated by my own words, and I couldn't agree more with this little blurb: "...that stories were already out there, floating around, waiting for someone to pick them out of the air and put them into words. That everything hadbeen said before, thought before. That writing it down just made it tangible and real."

And maybe it's just me having my own frustrations portrayed through your words, but I don't know, I felt like I could completely understand where this was coming from.

Anyway, in a technical point of view, I loved how it's tied back to the beginning - thus, touching upon the theme of life being a non-linear, circular thing with endless possibilities, which you had established over the course of the chapters.

But yeah, that's all I got for you. I felt like I needed to tell you this. Because you're so talented, and let's face it, fanfiction writers aren't supposed to be. And people should be told that they produced literary genius when they have... so yeah, I'm just hear to tell you - if it's any consolation - I get it.

I hope you write more, but for people who can truly appreciate the calories you spent agonizing over which word comes next.

Cheers~ _
Mira McGrath1 chapter 10 . 1/12/2011
Wonderful, wonderful work. I really loved reading this. Thank you very much for writing it and putting it out here.
selina chapter 7 . 1/9/2011
you are brilliant. i didn't know just how much i missed your writing till now. man come back to us readers. brilliant, imaginative writing like this is needed once more in the Romy reading sphere.

-Bravo-
DJRyce chapter 10 . 1/6/2011
You absolutely saved the best for last. Something about the realism of this story, the mundaneness of their relationship, particularly touched me. You do a great job of describing that indescribable sensation of love at first sight/deja vu/just knowing that person is meant to be your soulmate.

Your writing will be missed, but I'm going to keep sailing the Romy ship.

Thank you for sharing your immense talents with us. )
ishandahalf chapter 10 . 1/5/2011
i was delighted to see an update from you, although i have to say, i'm sad to hear this may be the last x-men piece you'll write. that's a shame, your fics have always been so beautifully written - this last chapter was no exception. i really liked the 'normalness' of rogue and remy in the 'real' world. and i didn't remember this until i went back to the first chapter, but i loved how you brought it around full circle by having rogue write that first line about languid sunday mornings! again, wonderful stuff.

i hope there will be more from you one day, but if not, then i guess i'll take this opportunity to thank you for all your amazing stories - i really think you're one of the best writers in this fandom, so thanks for sharing that with us. :)
Randirogue chapter 9 . 6/4/2010
Mmm, that was yummy. :D Very nice read.
nephreia chapter 8 . 5/18/2010
i love how detailed your story chapters are, and they are amazingly written. but sometimes, i feel as if i can't read them any more, because my heart would break. where do you find it in you to write such sad stories?
Dead Head chapter 8 . 5/10/2010
Thought i had reviewed this, then found out i hadnt, well i had to add my thoughts since actually House of cards i think is the best of ur writing that u have up here, so I will say that it was great to read this. only crit i will make is that the beginning seemed rushed, like u had lots to say but not enough room to say it in but otherwie it was like brilliant. i think u got into ur stride with Remy's mission bit, coz i was like litrally trying the breathe along with it, it was happening so fast like we were right there withhim, and every part feel into place so well. great to see it from his POV BTW. I hope u do a House of cards sequal coz I can just imagine how awesome it would be. /DH