Reviews for Ballad of the Water Carrier
shadowphantomness chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Kinda cute, your Iname turned out almost exactly like the one I wrote back in 2001. How odd! Anyways, not a bad fic.
Summoner Lenne10 chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Hmm... umm, did you read Genbu Kaiden?

Because everything's off except the Hatsui 10-year-old shooting-needles thing. And if you actually made that up that is CREEPY.

And Uruki's a guy, but you arn't calling him Rimudo...

Um...
SilentHopeX3 chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Coolness! One of the only Genbu Kaiden fanfics I've ever seen, and it's really good too. The lyrics of the song were cool, especially when you came up with it yourself. Thanks for reviewing my story, you know, and keep up the good work with the rest of your fanfics!
Hydra-Star chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
So cute... I love this. It's wonderful. I think that it really shows the Genbu Seishi in a relistic and nice light. So what if they don't appear in the series! We love them anyway!
Wingstar23 chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
m.. i like it lots. good descriptions and i like the way the characters interacted. this was a pretty long one shot, but i like that in a ficlet. gives more time to add depth to the characters . Keep it up and i shall be back soon to read the rest of your stories.

~Tenshi Kitsune~
Lina chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
Hey! I like how it's turning out so far It definenly leaves me with wanting more. I honestly see nothing wrong, maybe it is a bit long like you said, but other than that I love it I hope you continue this story. _