Reviews for The Second World Tour
Kyuubi-Titan chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
WOW! I really liked this fic. Too bad Im asking this like 4 years after it was published but, are there any clans left to write about? I was particularly interested in the dinogoyles and the paris bred clans. Of course i still want to hear about the others if there left. I wouldnt mind writing more about vampire/gargoyle interections either. Also what some more Lovecraftian themned gargoyle fics?
Midnight Lady chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
so this series will be ending? i had wondered. ah well. i guess it must end sometime, and better things be wrapped up than you lose interest and flat out stop writing. i have been enjoying it thoroughly.
Wanderer3 chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
Wow...Really good. Just about Everyone's got someone special now. Even lovely Amber. Oh and are Elisa & Goliath in for a surprise! Lol. Almost done eh? Oh and no WAY am I gonna try writing something for those other clans ...although the Canadians are tempting... but I gotta worry bout my stuff before yours. Besides... I'm not Worthy, I'm not Worthy *bows repeatedly* And draw? forget about it. Quite simply... I stink. Gotta blast!